Change Mode

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think the woot smile is like a supprize smile so there O'well then i take that back "yeah so what semi exposed :filtered:. Dose that offend you. if it dose then wow... no comment."

:woot: <--- the way this looks and the fact that "woot" is used to call it, both mean happiness and excitement. I can't fathom how you could possibly take it any other way. :huh:

why are you trying to start a fight. You know what I don't have to explain myself to anyone

that just the way i see it.

Please.
stop the both of you its really un-needed its just a picture of a really hot girl who needs to come home with me :drool:

yeah so what semi exposed :filtered:. Dose that offend you. if it dose then wow... no comment. :mrsgreen:

It's not like I have a problem with it.

Also: i'm leaving this thread now, as should you, because really I don't feel like getting banned

Edit: With me having (not sure how many) posts, and you have 1700+, I know i'm the one that would get banned, because you contribute a lot to the boards. I know how that works!

Edited by Sublimer

Also: i'm leaving this thread now, as should you, because really I don't feel like getting banned

Nothing ban-worthy has been done. Especially not by you.

And invision... you got a lil droolie on your chin... *hands a tissue* :P

Edit: With me having (not sure how many) posts, and you have 1700+, I know i'm the one that would get banned, because you contribute a lot to the boards. I know how that works!

Nobody gets banned for a little thing like that!! We're not that type of forum. ;)

btw hellmaster that resized pic is too big.

Nothing ban-worthy has been done. Especially not by you.

And invision... you got a lil droolie on your chin... *hands a tissue* :P

I know, maybe I thought that what I had in my brain was getting typed, as if I would have typed what I thought, easily a ban for me...

Alright, deep breathe...

Lets move on.. :)

no don't worry you did nothing wrong. I just ask a question ;)

why are you trying to start a fight. You know what I don't have to explain myself to anyone

that just the way i see it.

Please.
stop the both of you its really un-needed its just a picture of a really hot girl who needs to come home with me :drool:
Dude, don't try that, you even know that she's mine, thats why you try to do that..

SHE'S MINE.. :P:mrgreen:

thats not true,post count doesnt matter here if a member breaks the rules to the point of a ban its doesnt matter who you are,please back on topic i think Volt and Ax have locked enough topics this week already Edited by invision

thats not true,post count doesnt matter here if a member breaks the rules to the point of a ban its doesnt matter who you are,please bac kon topic i think Volt and Ax have locked enough topics this week already
:rofl: @ how blown out of proportion everything is becoming in here. Nobody is getting banned. I sincerely doubt there's even a cause to consider locking this thread. Its not that serious guys.

Keep the desktops comming! :mrgreen:

No invision, I know how that works. No one here is fooling anyone.

Like I said earlier...lets move on.

i have been here just over a year and at one point i was almost banned cause i shoot my mouth off sometimes without thinking so yes it doesnt matter

thats not true,post count doesnt matter here if a member breaks the rules to the point of a ban its doesnt matter who you are,please bac kon topic i think Volt and Ax have locked enough topics this week already
:rofl: @ how blown out of proportion everything is becoming in here. Nobody is getting banned. I sincerely doubt there's even a cause to consider locking this thread. Its not that serious guys.

Keep the desktops comming! :mrgreen:

Have you seen all the locked posts in the last 3 days there has been?! :woot:

Ax might freak out :woot::mrgreen: