Change Mode

Whats The Deal With My...

Guest callmefriend

Guest callmefriend

...KaZaA. When I have a large file downloading at a fast speeds for cable (150 kb/s), my cable goes down and computer brings up the blue stop screen. This pretty much only happens when on KaZaA, and not on games like WarCraft 3 or Counter-Strike.

Guest callmefriend

Like what type junk? AIM and Internet Explorer is all that is usually the stuff up when I download that fast. I think I have already done all the things that you said.

Guest callmefriend

Yes, I do, but I have to have hooked that way because I only have one network port. That network port is currently being used by Xbox Live.

Yes, I do have a network card. If I were to go about getting my modem connected through my network card, how would I do it since I've tried in the past with no success. The problem there is my network card won't find my cable modem. I've tried to uninstall then install my modem, but again, it didn't work.

Thanks

Edited by callmefriend

Guest callmefriend

Something else that I was wondering. I got a new computer about 6 months ago, and before that I was running Windows ME. It is also about 2 1/2 years old, and the cable was running on USB too. I was downloading faster on that computer than on this one. How could that be.