Change Mode

Email Problems

Hi,

I really need some help with my email, I've run a test for my computer and it says nothing is wrong and I've called MSN about a dozen times and they can't seem to help either. I have a secondary email account and I'm recieving emails daily, But alot of people are calling me and saying that they are emailing me and I'm not recieving them. Is there a way for me to get back all the emails that never made it to my email box? Plus, sometimes when I try and check my emails, it will say that the email server is on a Time out or that it can't complete my request at this time, then all the emails that I never deleted in my Inbox come togather to Join as Just as 1 blank email , that I can't open ,and I usually have to reboot to get the one blank email to go back to the 6 or 7 read message I had in the inbox. I hope this isnt too confusing, its hard trying to explain everything. Hope you guys can help your my last hope, before I need to get a tech to come out to my house.

Thanks,

Shaun

You need to call your ISP so that they can open up your email client and verify that all the settings and required info is correct. I wouldnt be able to help since I do not know their info.

You can also ask them if there is any spam filtering on your account or if your mail storage limit has reached its capacity.

Are you doing your emails thru MSN8 or are you going to MY MSN and using Hotmail. Sometimes there are problems using mail in MSN8. When I have problems, I switch to the MSN page and get the mail thru hotmail.