Free Windows Update Cd From Microsoft

Guest Deuces Wild

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this at another site:

Free CD from Microsoft including all updates for 98, ME, 2000 & XP through Oct. 2003. Free shipping.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

Thanks! I just ordered one. Keep this in mind tho:

you will also receive free antivirus and firewall trial software.

Edit: Is it one per address? I should order like 5000 and sell them on e-bay for like $5 each. 5x5000= $25000 :mrgreen:

Got mine...no charge...free shipping.  Should be nice to have when I am working with a PC that does not have a lot of bandwidth for download.

Thats what I was thinking... As matter of fact I know a couple of people that I'm going to forse to order the disc and run it :mrgreen:

Hey!

How come no UK?  

I don't know? Why don't you e-mail microsoft and ask them. You will get a reply.

No Go! I just tried with 2 different browsers, and it comes up with an error, can't process order....oh well.

did you try IE6?

ordered mine, wonder what got into M$ to make them give out free stuff :blink:

why would M$ want a phone number :huh:

i tried to find their privacy policy but didn't see anything straight on....somebody know what they do with lists? maybe they're trying to put together a new target group?

why would M$ want a phone number :huh:

i tried to find their privacy policy but didn't see anything straight on....somebody know what they do with lists? maybe they're trying to put together a new target group?

So they can call you and send subblissenal messages "Microsoft is GOD!, Buy microsoft!"

:lol:

why would M$ want a phone number  :huh:  

i tried to find their privacy policy but didn't see anything straight on....somebody know what they do with lists?  maybe they're trying to put together a new target group?

So they can call you and send subblissenal messages "Microsoft is GOD!, Buy microsoft!"

did you perhaps mean subliminal :huh::P

why would M$ want a phone number  :huh:  

i tried to find their privacy policy but didn't see anything straight on....somebody know what they do with lists?  maybe they're trying to put together a new target group?

did you perhaps mean subliminal :huh::P

Right! What he sayed.....

Archived