Superbowl Sleaze

volt

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it.

In my opinion the whole half time show was a complete disgrace and degraded superbowl, an otherwise incredible sporting event.

The idiots they had perfoming during half time don't deserve to be at an event such as the superbowl.

It used to be considered an honor to perform at the halftime of a superbowl. It has become nothing more then an extension of the likes of the National Enquirer/MTV garbage of the day.

The only respectable performance of the night was (Aerosmith) they performed before the game started. I'm glad they were not party to the circus of clowns, and idiots that destroyed halftime.

I don't think I have ever seen such an expensive assinine display before.

Guest Deuces Wild

I agree Bruce. I did not see the incident. I got disgusted and walked away about 3 minutes into the start of the show.

The other problem is that it is now over riding any stories on how great a game it was.

Interesting piercing she has...

What if it caught caught in the cup ..... ? next duet would have been with Primal scream .....

To quote the UK news tonight ...Its all a storm in a D cup ......

And to think that with the Republican and Democratic conventions coming, we'll have three in the same year! :mrgreen:

MTV is the downfall of society. No surprise they would take any opportunity to degrade our morals. What does surprise me is that someone actually believed anyone would want to see Janet Jackson's boob.

c'mon man, like you didn't. They were just trying to play on sexuality, although I didn't think they wanted it to be so blantently obvious.

I dont see what the big deal was myself :rolleyes:

I guess you dont have any children One Cool. I dont have a problem with it it was the time they did it. During the most watched time on tv when kids are watching. Shame on them.
It was a great game, a few seconds of a boob with a pasty on it.. eh.. big deal *shrugs* All the hoopla surrounding it has overshadowed the victory of the winning team and the fact that it was just a fantastic football game all the way around. There are far more important things to focus on going on in the world than this two seconds of breast. But I will say I believe it was quite intentional and not a costume malfunction as they claim, because I would place bets on the fact the other one wasn't sporting a pasty that was covered up. And this too shall pass....

I take it you're not a NASCAR fan then? In the last 5 years, the only person who didn't absolutely massacre the National Anthem was Joe Satriani, and he did it on guitar. All the singers and even the military bands they get just kill it.

Almost every race I am reminded of when Rosanne Barr screached it out at some baseball game. There oughtta be a law against that. If you can't sing or play your instrument well, you should be barred from performing the National Anthem in public.

Our whole family including the kids got a laugh out of Janet Jackson's b(.)0b thing, even got the avi file. :lol:

For MTV to say it wasn't planned, well the pre-game hype sure seemed to imply it.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1484644/2...?headlines=true

Janet's taking the bullet though:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1484766/0...son_janet.jhtml

Archived