Change Mode

Volt, tell Deb she has to stick around, has a lot more training she has to do with ya! :mrgreen: Glad she is ok, realize how much that person means to you when something like this happens huh? My prayers are going out for you and yours. Give Deb a big hug.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear but glad she is doing so well! Thanks for the heads up, I turn 40 this year myself and admit I don't have very healthy lifestyle habits myself. Sure makes me think about cutting out the smoking and bad foods! Best to you both! B)

Volt, glad to hear she's doing okay. I had read that women tend to be underdiagnosed for heart attacks, it is good that you were able to get her to the hospital and get it treated so quickly. Now listen to the doctor and drop those bad habits like smoking! You're going to need to set a good example for her.

Sorry to hear the news Volt. Know the deal too. I just came home this morning from having triple. And now I have to have my leg done too. You

make sure that she takes good care of herself (and help alot).

My wife and I wish you both the best.

:woot:

three cheers for best outcome for Mrs. Volt and the Mr..

Thank God for good outcome.

Best of luck and good health to the family and

a Speedy Recovery wish from here.....

olegin

Real sorry to hear about that Rob, but I'm really glad she's O.K. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't start doing that aspirin a day therapy thing myself. I smoke, don't drink anymore, but I don't eat very healthy & I drink lots of coffee. Really puts things in perspective when something like that happens. I can just imagine how scared you were...

Hope things get better from here on out! -Keith-

Sorry to hear about the news.......and thankyou Jim for letting me know........

Hope she makes a full recovery Volt. my prayers are with you and your family.............

BIG Posted Image

for Deb from me........

I may not be around as much.... but ya are still part of my family Volt

Hey Volt, just had a talk with the "Boss" and He is watching over Deb and you at this moment.....I will keep praying for you.

I love ya all!! your a great bunch of folks!!

I hope to have her back home shortly,,she's my reason for living!! :) v

Deb had one early this morning,,they did an angioplasty this afternoon and she looks much better now. she was even her normal joking self.

Never been so scared in my life tho,,and I know its going to mean a lifestyle change for both of us.

Just a little warning for all you 40 something folks out there,,your treading on thin ice and may not even know it.

Ya'll take care!! :) v

wow Im glad shes alright. thats scary stuff volt well tell here I said Hello For me ok.

C ya around ;)

Rob I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad she's ok and I'm praying for the best for you both. Hang in there. I'll be thinking about you guys. What about your two job situation?

The other job can go to hell Steve!! :) v