Change Mode

What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was johnny cash a self harmer? just wondering because the first time  i heard the song "hurt" was by nine inch nails and recently i saw a comercial with johnny cash singing it, so it was his.

It was a nine inch nail song,,he redid it his way.

Self harmer?? well if you look back at his whole life,,he was abit self destructive in his younger days.

So was I tho...

It was a nine inch nail song,,he redid it his way.

Self harmer?? well if you look back at his whole life,,he was abit self destructive in his younger days.

So was I tho...

oh so it was nin inch nails' song. i thought it was johnny cash's since he was older. thanks, yea a lot of ppl were/are self destructive, but i really, ws he a meant a 'cutter'. but now that i know who originally sang it, it makes more since for some reason. but cash could've been too, i jut hvent heard much about ppl cutting themselves back then. doesnt mean it didnt happen though. and it couldve just been metphors, heh.

'Plowed' by Sponge, from Rotting Pinata.

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/c...h&artist=Sponge

First heard that song blasting from Dr. Edward Marcase's car stereo as he cruised, hungover, to meet with the rest of his team in the very 1st episode of The Burning Zone. Had to have it... :) -kd5-

Edited by kd5

"The Reason"- Hoobastank

If any of you haven't heard it yet, you must. Its a GREAT song. Its kinda softer than what Hoobastank normally does, but has a great beat and the guy got a damn good voice. Good lyrics.... the complete package huh? lol

booooo 102.7 is cool. OutKast, Hoobastank, Eminem, etc, I love'em

Yeah the Blaze is cool. 104.1 is the programmed #2 on the stereo, I listen to them when theres a stupid song on 102.7

once in a while they play 45 by Shinedown on 104.1 ...... ever heard that song angela?

Edit: Yup linda. I love it :mrgreen: Especially with the songs that generate alot of bass, even on low volume that thing is thumping, I just hope the neighbors don't complain :angel:

Btw did you find any good deals??

Edited by GBPackersFan2004

45 by Shinedown on 104.1 ...... ever heard that song angela?

yeah, love that song too.

Id listening to Outkast on any station.

angela

Its quite an emotional song. But love it. Have it on my playlist

OutKast is cool cuz they are funny half the times and have a nice beat in their songs.

Roses, Heya, and I like the way you move. And I still remember "I'm sorry Miss Jackson" from a while back

"I'm sorry Ms Jackson, oo im for real" :P

Right now... don't care too much for it, but not that bad either

Britney Spears :mrsgreen: - Everytime

I didn't even make it to Wal Mart sorry to say, going after work tomorrow though. :P

To darn tired, even picked up and mic/headset to use at another forum at Radio Shack, because it was closer.

Glad your enjoying your tunes. You deserve it. :)

Thank You :mrgreen:

I like it that I can connect these to my PC and use it as my PC speakers all time. I was gaming on it with Unreal Tournament 2004...... lets just say the redeemer is very deafening when it explodes with stereo volume at only 15/40 lol