Change Mode

Forums Photo Gallery

thats not your name though...... we go by Pitstop names ... otherwise people can't find you :P

Maybe someone will go looking through those pics looking for "champion_munch", but instead come across "champion_m" thinking maybe it's somebody else. :P

with regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that there's a nice empty spot on page 3 - exactly a place for   daydreamer110761

i need to get a better camera tho -  :unsure:

I'd say you're pretty attractive based on that fuzzy photo :blushing:

But then again, what does a 17 year old like me know???

Edited by brandon

Lol that's my other camera...

Minolta (can't remember model off the top of my head) SLR, totally manual. No auto focus, no motor drive... Nowt. There's a 210mm telephoto lens on with a times 2 telelconverter, giving a focal length of 420mm ie a huge zoom! Was at an airshow so needed the zoom... I hafta scan the photo's in to the pc and post them, some are pretty nice.

Lol that's my other camera...

Minolta (can't remember model off the top of my head) SLR, totally manual. No auto focus, no motor drive... Nowt. There's a 210mm telephoto lens on with a times 2 telelconverter, giving a focal length of 420mm ie a huge zoom! Was at an airshow so needed the zoom... I hafta scan the photo's in to the pc and post them, some are pretty nice.

Nice. B) I have 6X optical, which is alright... like 350 mm or something.
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow... thats a decent kick you have there intratech.... looks like you could break someones leg doin that :lol:

Thanks. That's connecting more with their neck and I can get up much higher. :lol:

Edit: No worries Radio.. when you're good and ready is fine mate. :beer:

Edited by Intratech