Sign in to follow this  
radio

Forums Photo Gallery

you keep running your mouth about Raymo and he will overclock his machine gun to 60 shots a second :fear:

nah man its cool my GF is all into the vampires too man so im used to her ummmm oddness :lol: she is a bit odd too :P

I bet that cape is hot :shifty:

no fangs please :lol:

you keep running your mouth about Raymo and he will overclock his machine gun to 60 shots a second :fear:

There seems to be no Q around here so...im good ;)

another thing if i not heard from in a few days the GF found these posts and i may be subject to the death penalty.....please PM No Mercy for my phone number and addy so you can call police :mrsgreen:

Edited by invision

cats don't let people do that stuff to them. Unless they are wierd.

There is know way in HELL cats are wierd...they never do weird stuff .....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

That or maybe drugged it, cats don't let people do that stuff to them. Unless they are wierd.

You even look at the pic? ;) yes, they drugged it....

You people know they killed that cat? That or maybe drugged it, cats don't let people do that stuff to them. Unless they are wierd.

actually that pic was made in photo shop :)

I saw that on TV before it was banned... I also have it on my comp...

Cats are cool, and they do weird :filtered: all the time... Thats what makes them so cool...

Turtles are cool too... I need to photochop some of my box turtles drinking, smoking and playing cards, that would be awsome... :):lol:

Edited by Highlander

Sorry, turtles are fresh on my mind I just spent on hour with one of them... She has an eye infection and just came out of hibernation. A Vitamin A definciency caused it. Got some cod liver oil for her and some eye drops, I sat there rubbing the drops into her eyes forever and force feeding her the oil... I am worried about her. The male i doing great. But everything I have read says if you don't get their eyes fixed when they get this way (it is supposedly a pretty common thing) they will go into a depression like state and starve to death because they won't eat.... I love my turtles... Got two box turtles and one slider (water) turtle, gonna get another soon though.... :)

yeah man i lost a leapord gecko from a bad shed and it sealed here eyes shut and i couldnt remove the shed and she died so keep up un those eyes as best you can :)

Those pics are so outdate, can you get rid of them? I'll get new ones.

http://zoneforums.com/me.JPG

Try that one.

:lol: Good luck with that.. When I tried to update mine, no one listened. :unsure:

I also can't see you in that picture.. it's too dark.

Edited by AdamMAXIS