Sign in to follow this  
radio

Forums Photo Gallery

Don't just sing it.. bring it. :mrgreen: I ain't skeert. Just know you are as pathetic as the rest of us :mrgreen:

You gals are welcome to him, I have what I want. :mrgreen:

well he's nice to look at and stuff but once the gold band came into the picture I was happy to observe from afar.. :P

Besides I been seeing somebody lately a little bit :blushing: He's been finding excuses to come into the store where I work for about six months now.. always asking me to go out.. I finally said yes a week ago. :mrgreen:

Going out again this weekend ;)

No just speaking the truth. ;)

Guest Donna

Oh Linda.......... turning angelic on us now?????  :lol:  :lol:

Mercy,

She probably got caught at questionable forums and is sucking up to Jay now! :P:mrgreen:

Edited by Donna

Naw, he'd like that forum! :shifty:

Just a happy camper! :P

OoOoOoOoooo.......we want details........... :mrgreen:

lmao when there is something to tell ...ya'll will be the last to know :lol: just kidding!

we are still at the friends stage, we known each other since high school. All that love junk scares me to death... shoot I told him no about going out for at least six months now so I ain't rushing into anything! I am just riding on the bike with him and having a good time right now :mrgreen: I just hung up from talking to him two hours on the phone :woot: I am going to his house after work tomorrow ;)

Good luck, Tracy. If you're still looking for love, I wish you the best.

I'm done with all that though. Why can't people just respect someone who chooses to be a loner? It's not like I never scored. :P

I'm done with all that though. Why can't people just respect someone who chooses to be a loner? It's not like I never scored. :P

I am not actively looking for love. He is a friend of mine who happens to be very attracted to me apparently :P I have been pretty much single for ten years now so I know all about being a loner. At this point I just found somebody who enjoys the same things I do and we like each others company :mrgreen:

Do what ever you want to do Tracy. If it is just going out for fun, that's cool. It doesn't have to be serious. You sound like a pretty cool gal. :)

At this point I just found somebody who enjoys the same things I do and we like each others company :mrgreen:

:tup: Good for you, TracyLynn!!!

added hftmrock back to the gallery, page 4 :)

removed some other garbage :angry::mrsgreen:

removed some other garbage :angry::mrsgreen:

Good on ya!!

Good on ya man, every person has to make their own decisions. I don't share the same ideals as you here, but that is why I have so much respect for you man. You seem like a fantastic guy that is obviously capable of knowing what you want... do what makes you happy! Good on you, I don't think I may ever understand you or some of the things you do but then again it really doesn't matter if I do :)

Nice job in the photo gallery! Great to see faces to match names. You all look fabulous :mrgreen:

Guest Donna

Where's your pic Miss Minnie? :)

Hey Radio... New pic of me!

Linky!!!

I'll also E-mail it to you! Or should I e-mail it to No Mercy?

:) No need to email it........ I will take it off that link

**EDIT**

Just put you in radio's folder :mrgreen:

Edited by No Mercy