Weapons Of Mass Destruction

ikebut

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deuces Wild

There were 2500 plus combat related injuries.

Yep, exactly as I originally said. And not all are "serious" as was previously claimed in this thread. :nono:

We agree then. :rocks::cheers: Boy, that was sure easy. :blink::huh::bang::rolleyes:

Guest Deuces Wild

So is 2500 an acceptable figure?

Yes. In fact, it is a remarkably low figure.

For who Hurdy...the USA or the Iraqi guerillas?

Explain your question a bit more.

My point exactly

Meaning you would have liked to see more US soldiers injured? What is "your point"?

Yes. In fact, it is a remarkably low figure.

Explain your question a bit more.

Meaning you would have liked to see more US soldiers injured? What is "your point"?

I think he was referring to your nochalantness towards the lives of these soldiers. After all 2500 lives is pretty excessive since the war is frivilous and not at all what they were told to expect.
Guest Deuces Wild

It is a war. There will be deaths and injuries. The low number of fatalities and injuries is truly amazing.

I tend to look at it from a glass half full perspective. And I say this knowing that my son will soon be draft age (if one is ever started).

We lost 3,000 in NYC on 9-11. We have lost under 600 making sure it never happens again.

I know the Brits and Canadians on this board did not support the war and never will. But this war is being fought not only for Americans but for you and your families as well. Be thankful for that.

Guest Deuces Wild

These people had no choice and are just as much innocent victims of an  aggressive act as the victims of 9/11

Frankly I find that highly offensive Tankus....that you would equate the innocent murder of 3,000 men and women with collateral damage and deaths occuring during a war.

So much care was taken during this war to prevent civilian deaths and collateral damage.

Can you tell me for certain that the pictures you showed were not the result of Iraqi or terrorist bombs or artillary?

And how about the 400,000 Iraqis killed by Saddam?

Shame on you. :mrsgreen:

innocent murder of 3,000 men and women with collateral damage and deaths occurring during a war

So if its a US family its innocent ,and if its an Iraqi family its collateral ?

No I cant see the difference

Guest Deuces Wild

Actually Deuces I think that Iraq will guarantee that it will .....

So you are admitting that Iraq is involved in international terrorism?

Interesting. Especially since you continue to support them.

Guest Deuces Wild

So if its a US family its innocent ,and if its an Iraqi family its collateral ?

No I cant see the difference

Do you understand the difference between accidental and on purpose?

How about war time and peace time?

It is a war.  There will be deaths and injuries.  The low number of fatalities and injuries is truly amazing.

I tend to look at it from a glass half full perspective.  And I say this knowing that my son will soon be draft age (if one is ever started).

We lost 3,000 in NYC on 9-11.  We have lost under 600 making sure it never happens again.  

I know the Brits and Canadians on this board did not support the war and never will.  But this war is being fought not only for Americans but for you and your families as well.  Be thankful for that.

I don't get it Deuces:

What the hell did Iraq had to do with 9/11?

Guest Deuces Wild

Stay tuned. You will soon find out.

And I guess saving the population from the rape rooms, torture rooms and mass killings is not important. You guys see only 2 issues...9-11 and WOMD.

Like I said before, thank the troops for keeping you and your family safe from further actions from the terrorists.

I do, every day.

Stay tuned.  You will soon find out.

And I guess saving the population from the rape rooms, torture rooms and mass killings is not important.  You guys see only 2 issues...9-11 and WOMD.  

Like I said before, thank the troops for keeping you and your family safe from further actions from the terrorists.

I do, every day.

Aren't those a big part of the justification for this war?...the WMD thing so far remains unproven and if you believe that Iraq had something to do with 9/11 then...........

I reckon you'd be better served rounding up most of the troops in Iraq and send them to look for Osama Bin Laden and have then all put one shot in him. :)....interms or making sure 9/11 is not repeated ;)

And I guess saving the population from the rape rooms, torture rooms and mass killings is not important. You guys see only 2 issues...9-11 and WOMD.

you forgot to mention oil..
Guest Deuces Wild

No one is ever going to change the minds of people on this issue. Facts even escape some.

As Volt said, it is taking a nasty turn.

With that I bid this thread goodbye. ;)

Well I would agree that 2500 is a remakably small number. So small that I is inaccurate according to the NPR audio interview with Pentagon spokesmen.

I do agree that there should never be another 9-11. While I hate to say it I think the only possible solution is to kill every possible threat. That seems to be consistent with the logic of attacking Sadam in case he or his country might present an eventual threat. So lets get after. Should we start randomly or with some races, countries, sexes, religions first.

Archived