Sign in to follow this  
ikebut

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

has ur post count ever moved since they took away the counter, ikebut? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about whos post count is going up. the important thing is to be nice while posting. :mrgreen: v

Quote:

(Now look at it from my perspective: A man and his family are eating dinner and suddenly

the cops rush into his house, they murder his family and destroy the house. Then the man

is taken and tortured and harrassed regarding terrorist operations. Without knowing the cops

ran into his house, killed his family and stole this mans livelihood.)

Sadam did this lots and lots of times to his own people..

Quote:

(If they were to wait and get international permission then they would have been justified

on their attack but rather they rushed it )

They waited, waited, and waited. Time was up. They waited to long, it gave

Sudam time to hide or move the weapons.

Just becuase Saddam did it to his people made it right for America to storm in there and do it to them?

Quote:

(break one resolution if your an arab and expect to get invaded by the US..)

Yes..if you're race (arab) has attacked a country in peace time and

Killed 3000 innocent men, women,and children...

I can offer numerous other links disputing the opinions made in the one you offered Tankus.

Yep ...I found plenty too ....mostly in the US or Israel .....arf arf

Not quite in the spirit of ....justice ....?

I don't know if you looked at the economist link ...Deuces .... but the last two paragraphs were pretty thought provoking..

Quote:

(Now look at it from my perspective: A man and his family are eating dinner and suddenly

the cops rush into his house, they murder his family and destroy the house. Then the man

is taken and tortured and harrassed regarding terrorist operations. Without knowing the cops

ran into his house, killed his family and stole this mans livelihood.)

Sadam did this lots and lots of times to his own people..

Quote:

(If they were to wait and get international permission then they would have been justified

on their attack but rather they rushed it )

They waited, waited, and waited. Time was up. They waited to long, it gave

Sudam time to hide or move the weapons.

Just becuase Saddam did it to his people made it right for America to storm in there and do it to them?
The occupation of Iraq by the US,,UK,,Japan,,and Spain will come to an end.

The brutal goverment of Saddam needed a little help. ;) v

Guest Deuces Wild

Yep ...I found plenty too ....mostly in the US or Israel .....arf arf

Not quite in the spirit of ....justice ....?

I don't know if you looked at the economist link ...Deuces .... but the last two paragraphs were pretty thought provoking..

I agree. It again reinforces the fact that there is no double standard. ;)

Saddam murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people and invaded his neighbors.

We attacked Saddam, his government and his military....not his people.

A big difference.

Edited by Deuces Wild

Ike

That's good news, for the Democrats, if they can keep their

nominee unknown, they might actually

have a chance of winning....

Or have somebody called ....Hanging Chad

Oh boy .........

Then we agree to disagree ..... then ..... Deuces .....

I should have put Israel in a separate thread , but its the main underlying problem in the region ....

Don't think anybodies going to change their views

Guest Deuces Wild

Tankus, I was only responding to the article you presented on double standards. It actually made a case for Israel and that there are no double standards.

We attacked Saddam, his government and his military....not his people

You invaded the country where the people reside, you didn't just attack the governemnent as you so elegantly like to put it.

Oh boy .........

Then we agree to disagree ..... then ..... Deuces .....

I should have put Israel in a separate thread , but its the main underlying problem in the region ....

Don't think anybodies going to change their views

The Israeli position will not change much,,they have been attacked many times by alot of Arab countries,,and untill some of those countries except the fact that they are going to be there,,they just about have to toe the tough attitude they have now. and I can't say I blame them much.

They are not always in the right,,but then neither are we.

By imposing sanctions—including military ones—against Iraq but not against Israel, the UN is merely acting in accordance with its own rules.

Bit of a lawyer fest ........

Was the United States attacked on 9/11? Over 99.99991% of the buildings remained standing in the States but still ask anyone who was affected or who gave a damn if you were attacked. Now the Iraqi people have dealt with being attacked off and on for the past 13 years by the United States imagine what that does to people, if you felt violated on 9/11 then these people are in exponentially tougher times. It may not have been a direct attack on the people but it was certainly an attack on their livelihoods, their well-being, and their way of life. So I guess you are right, despite not many innocent civilians being injured it may not be seen as an attack. But on a personal level there is no Iraqi that did not feel violated the day the bombs started raining from the sky.

some people are just bull headed, they eat up the facts and out comes the crud

Saddam murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people and invaded his neighbors.

And again the question is asked...

What business is it of ours? United States isn't the world police.

Edited by ChrisR

some people are just bull headed, they eat up the facts and out comes the crud

you talking about me? :)

talkin about those who want to sugar coat the whole situation in Iraq with the whole lame excuse bout goin to war over wmds and blah blah blah yet they find nothing. Or how the iraqis love us so much thats why we still have troops dying. Just because one town celebrates the us and george bush, doesnt mean the entire country does.

talkin about those who want to sugar coat the whole situation in Iraq with the whole lame excuse bout goin to war over wmds and blah blah blah yet they find nothing. Or how the iraqis love us so much thats why we still have troops dying. Just because one town celebrates the us and george bush, doesnt mean the entire country does.

well put :)

well put :)

not the greatest of grammar or punctuation lol but i try to get the point across, glad u understood that mess of garbled english lol

Was the United States attacked on 9/11? Over 99.99991% of the buildings remained standing in the States but still ask anyone who was affected or who gave a damn if you were attacked. Now the Iraqi people have dealt with being attacked off and on for the past 13 years by the United States imagine what that does to people, if you felt violated on 9/11 then these people are in exponentially tougher times. It may not have been a direct attack on the people but it was certainly an attack on their livelihoods, their well-being, and their way of life. So I guess you are right, despite not many innocent civilians being injured it may not be seen as an attack. But on a personal level there is no Iraqi that did not feel violated the day the bombs started raining from the sky.

i will agree with that

the world seems to think so

balkans

africa

those are just a couple examples

the world seems to think so

balkans

africa

those are just a couple examples

Canada has also fought in those conflicts as well.