Sign in to follow this  
Ax Slinger

An Announcement

Ok Guys Lets get with it. Athlon2800 is do what he is doing for atention, so when he post something stupid just let it go. Also.... Lets not drop down to his level by call him things like "Jack #%^*!". All your doing is giving him the atention that he wants and I think that Dave would like it if we would keep the pit as "Clean" as posable.

:)

Ax you are one of the coolest mod/admin I know :) I know whatever job you will be doing at the Pit it will be good too. Hope ya get the time to Mod between maintenance checks :mrgreen:

I agree.

It is.

He will. :) v

Right, Freeware, ignore the jerks and give thanks for the people who contribute to this place. Like Ax.

So you agree?

This is how I see it. All he wants is to get your Goat. When you don't ever act like he is around he will get ripped

;):)

*sigh* ... I miss you already Ax. :)

and as for v. WTH is going on there? :angry: why was i not informed !! :P;)

Well damn,,I ain't going anywhere!! I posted sometime ago that I would not be able to spend as much time here as I used to,,I have a second job and it takes alot of time. :) v

and as for v. WTH is going on there?  :angry:  why was i not informed !!   :P  ;)

Well damn,,I ain't going anywhere!! I posted sometime ago that I would not be able to spend as much time here as I used to,,I have a second job and it takes alot of time. :) v
Sorry you had to pick up a second job :(

My dad did too :(

I wish you the best, Ax. Your hard work and contributions to this forum are most appreciated and I know that with some of the changes that you and Dave have up your collective sleeves for the Pit, that having time to do them will make this place even better. :) Thank you for all that you've done and for all that you will be doing in your new role. The Pit is fortunate to have you with us in any capacity. :mrgreen:

and as for v. WTH is going on there?  :angry:  why was i not informed !!   :P  ;)

Well I kept waiting on the pitstop check,,it never got here. :mrgreen: v

I thought about it too lately. Just for something extra to do, and some extra spending cash.

I thought about it too lately. Just for something extra to do, and some extra spending cash.
You want to Work? My Dad has too

Ok Guys Lets get with it. Athlon2800 is do what he is doing for atention, so when he post something stupid just let it go. Also.... Lets not drop down to his level by call him things like "Jack #%^*!". All your doing is giving him the atention that he wants and I think that Dave would like it if we would keep the pit as "Clean" as posable.

:)

what about people go around correcting other members spelling :shifty: sorry to see you go axe hope you come back as a mod some time

You want to Work? My Dad has too
Why not?? I got extra time. Time=$$$ :mrgreen:;)

lucky... there was about to be blood-shed :)

Ax thanks for everything, especially the links.

Links are Volt's department. :lol:

I just want to say a big Thank You to all of you for all of your kind words.

But I still ain't leaving. Y'all cain't git rid of me that easy. :mrgreen:

Links are Volt's department.  :lol:

I just want to say a big Thank You to all of you for all of your kind words.

But I still ain't leaving. Y'all cain't git rid of me that easy.  :mrgreen:

In that case, Volt thank you for Ax.

All the best Ax.

Glad to know you'll still be around some of the time to keep us all in check!

Good luck with everything.

:beer:

dang i need to come around more often, why's volt leaving too?

Both you two are good guys! it's a shame to see you either of you leave. Good to hear you are still gonna hang with us tho Ax!