Sign in to follow this  
Ax Slinger

An Announcement

ANGELA ..... I CAN'T STOP AGREEING WITH YOU! :grr: .... :lol:

AX, sorry to see you stepping down, but i'm glad you will still be here in some aspect! IMHO you have treated all fair, and thats what we expect around here. your an assett to the pit ax, see 'ya around!

hey, i hope this means you'll have more time to play that geetar! ;)

Hey Ax, you're still PitCrew and a valued & respected asset to PC Pitstop and that's what matters to me. That you won't be going anywhere on a more permanent basis just means I won't have to form a posse and hunt you down... :woot::P

Saves me some work... :) -kd5-

BTW, I like the term 'Pit Technician' more than 'Maintenance Man'... ;)

Not you too Ax. :bawling: Im not over Volt yet, who will I complain to? :)

Jacee, you CANNOT go anywhere, ok? :mrgreen:

Sigh, the good guys always leave me. :(

Hey doesn't anyone around here have anything to give to athlon? All these brilliant minds, and you'd think someone could do something to make it so he never comes here again...... you know, you cant post ignorant crap if the computer wont boot up.

Angela

hahahahaha, to late now, I already got my advice :P when ppl thought that I was a good person :angel:

ANGELA ..... I CAN'T STOP AGREEING WITH YOU! :grr: .... :lol:

Its cool, dont worry, Ill call a priest, or a voodoo witch doctor, we can fix it.

All really smart and amazing people end up on my side at some point. :)

hee hee hee--JUST KIDDING. Watch it or soon you'll be on my GOP team.

Angela

hahahahaha, to late now, I already got my advice :P when ppl thought that I was a good person :angel:

The Lord (or the Pit, whichever) giveth and the Lord taketh away jackass.

Angela

that what happens when moms a crackhead giving birth...they have a dingbat like athlon2800......good luck AX

Edited by volt

Not you too Ax.  :bawling:  Im not over Volt yet, who will I complain to?  :)

Jacee, you CANNOT go anywhere, ok?   :mrgreen:

Sigh, the good guys always leave me.  :(

Hey doesn't anyone around here have anything to give to athlon?  All these brilliant minds, and you'd think someone could do something to make it so he never comes here again......  you know, you cant post ignorant crap if the computer wont boot up.

Angela

I find you extremely boring how about I just go and delete all your boring post :angry:

Not you too Ax.  :bawling:  Im not over Volt yet, who will I complain to?  :)

Jacee, you CANNOT go anywhere, ok?   :mrgreen:

Sigh, the good guys always leave me.  :(

Hey doesn't anyone around here have anything to give to athlon?  All these brilliant minds, and you'd think someone could do something to make it so he never comes here again......  you know, you cant post ignorant crap if the computer wont boot up.

Angela

I find you extremely boring how about I just go and delete all your boring post :angry:
At least I got all my overclocking information down.

I will still be here, and I will still help anyone I can in any way that I can.

As I said, I will still be here. I am not going anywhere. :)

Easy guys. You know how good our admins/mods are here. Just drop it and let them do their jobs. This thread is for Ax and nothing else so out of respect for him, let's all forget about it until action is taken.

Ax, I hope everything in your personal life is ok! You did a great job as an admin, Not an easy thing to do~~

but glad to hear you're still going to be around!

Adam

Ax sorry to see you go. You helped me out alot when I would read your posts. All the good that life has to offer to you.

Guest Deuces Wild

As everyone has said before, I hope things are OK on the health and family homefront with you. This must have been a tough decision for you. Hope things work out. :)

This thread is for Ax and nothing else...

Actually, that was not why I posted this *ahem* "boring" thread. It was intended as a notice to the members of a change in the guard. It's not about me, it's about the Pit. And that means it's about you guys.

Ax..your not fooling me.I know your only doing this so you can spend more time playing your guitar  :lol:

:P

You know me too well... :lol:

Posted Image

Ax..your not fooling me.I know your only doing this so you can spend more time playing your guitar :lol:

:P

Yeah! I'm giving him Guitar lessons, all day, every day!!

:P:P:P:P:mrwinky:

Ax you are one of the coolest mod/admin I know :) I know whatever job you will be doing at the Pit it will be good too. Hope ya get the time to Mod between maintenance checks :mrgreen: