Sign in to follow this  
Ax Slinger

An Announcement

My fellow PC Pitstop members,

I regret to inform you that effective immediately, due to personal reasons and circumstances beyond my control that I will not go into, I must step down from being a full time Administrator here at the Pit. I will now be taking a role of a "Forums Maintenance Man" of sorts. I will still be a member of the forum staff, and will still be in the Admin group, but I will be an Admin in title only. What this basically means is that I will be a Moderator with access to the Admin Control Panel (ACP) of the forum. The reason for this is simple. In order to do anything forum maintenance related I have to continue to have access to the ACP to do so.

I will still be here, and I will still help anyone I can in any way that I can. But I can no longer devote the time necessary to be an full time Administrator here, and I do not consider it fair to Dave, Rob, or any of you to just continue on as an Admin without doing the job properly. So it came down to making a decision to either scale back my duties or quit entirely, and that I would rather not do. I will still be here to help Dave with problems with the forum software, test and install software mods, etc. and to monitor the daily operation of the forum software. But being a full time Administrator I can no longer do. So from now on, please direct any questions or inquiries about forum policy issues or whatever to Dave or Rob, and they will be able to help you. And I would like to thank you all very much for your support while I was an Administrator. That is very much appreciated. It has been a wonderful experience that I shall never forget.

Your friend,

Ax

You haven't made many friends here yet Mr. Athlon2800, and it is no wonder why.

Ax I respect your decision and I'm just glad you're not leaving.

Edited by ChrisR

:( Really sad to hear ya won't be around as much Ax - I've generally found you to be a pretty sound kinda guy, always ready and willing to help a hand. Hope ya continue to contribute through the forums. ;)B)

ps - I'm not often moved enough to say something against another member of a forum but, Athalon - you must lead one really sad existence if all ya can reply to a post like this in the manner ya done. :bang:

boring

your a #%^*! #%^*! jesus #%^*! man, what the hell is your problem? Show some respect, all anyone here ever tries to do is be understanding a caring and you make a :filtered: comment like that. Edited by cpuguru

Sorry to hear that you won't be here as much ax, it is greatly appreciated what you and all of the other mods and admin do here.

Hope those "personal" reasons aren't bad things going on in your life. Other than that, been good getting to know you a bit more over the last year Ax. Never complained about you for any reason or for any decision or comment you ever made to anyone even myself. Never have any mods for that matter other than one time with bruce :P

Anyway, glad you're still going to be around Ax.

I want to thank you very much ax for everything you have done here & i'm certainly glad youl' still be around in whatever aspect. ;)

gar

My fellow PC Pitstop members,

I regret to inform you that effective immediately, due to personal reasons and circumstances beyond my control that I will not go into, I must step down from being a full time Administrator here at the Pit. I will now be taking a role of a "Forums Maintenance Man" of sorts. I will still be a member of the forum staff, and will still be in the Admin group, but I will be an Admin in title only. What this basically means is that I will be a Moderator with access to the Admin Control Panel (ACP) of the forum. The reason for this is simple. In order to do anything forum maintenance related I have to continue to have access to the ACP to do so.

I will still be here, and I will still help anyone I can in any way that I can. But I can no longer devote the time necessary to be an full time Administrator here, and I do not consider it fair to Dave, Rob, or any of you to just continue on as an Admin without doing the job properly. So it came down to making a decision to either scale back my duties or quit entirely, and that I would rather not do. I will still be here to help Dave with problems with the forum software, test and install software mods, etc. and to monitor the daily operation of the forum software. But being a full time Administrator I can no longer do. So from now on, please direct any questions or inquiries about forum policy issues or whatever to Dave or Rob, and they will be able to help you. And I would like to thank you all very much for your support while I was an Administrator. That is very much appreciated. It has been a wonderful experience that I shall never forget.

Your friend,

Ax

With you leaving and volt too. :( My Two Favs are gone :(

Hey Ax, glad that you will still be around and not leaving completely...You are a great Admin :P

athlon2800 ......... go away...ok? :erm:

Find yourself a place thats a little less boring.

Hey, Ax. Sorry to hear you're stepping down a little!! But before you do, I think a ban button needs to be considered after seeing some of the posts generated by a certain member. athlon2800 :tdn:

Edited by dickster

wow i was gone for a minute and what happend a Newbie member can't keep there smartas$ remarks to them selfs we all here care for our Admins And Mods

Thats Just Low what you said there Mr. Athlon2800 :mrsgreen:

Some members just need to be killer.gif

Edited by hellmaster4eva

Ax, thanks for all you have done here. It is appreciated. Hope like someone else said that the personal reasons aren't problems. Here's the best to you and look forward to continuing to see you here.

I certainly hope to see ya daily Ax!! I do understand where your coming from tho.

Having to clang heads with the likes of me will take its toll!!! :mrgreen:

Your a good man and I respect you alot. :) v

boring

athlon2800, you are a moron... I can't believe you.. first the thread in the other forum about "cheating" people and now this...

Ax, I'm sad to see you go.. You are a very dedicated Admin/Moderator and you did great work. Hope things work out.. :)

I think we echo your displeasure with Mr(s). Athlon.  It was a pretty ignorant thing he said there  :mrsgreen:

It certainly was but please don't let it distract you all from the point of this thread.

I'm glad you will still be around Ax, thank you for all you have done for the Pit. :)

boring

I'll remember that when I see one of your posts jackass. Anyways, sorry to hear that Ax. Glad we'll still be seein you round. You're still one of the coolest Admins. I seen in my forum travels. Stay cool!!! ;)

boring

not one to say i told you so, but, i told you it would happen.

you dont just roll up in here, thrashing everyone will bullshirt like this and expect to make friends.

AX, hate to see you go, but it's cool that you'll still be around.

since youre the maint. man now, :shifty: theres some trash that needs to be took out, named athlon2800

Edited by volt

I certainly hope to see ya daily Ax!! I do understand where your coming from tho.

Having to clang heads with the likes of me will take its toll!!! :mrgreen:

Your a good man and I respect you alot. :) v

What he said. Your very dedicated and didn't warrent (

athlon2800 @ Jan 5 2004, 07:21 PM)boring  

that.

Much more than a Pitstop forum administrator IMO.........just one heck of a human being in general.......pretty damn rare in the world I know anyway........The very best of wishes to you Ax........Thanks for the help you've given me in my time here which ya probably don't even remember but sometimes little expressions of generosity often leave the most lasting of impressions. Thanks again. :)

Ax,

It's a great thing you did setting up these new boards for everyone to post in. I for one am very greatfull for work you did getting it all set up and I understand completely the need to devote some time to other things. Glad you will still be around to keep the software running smoothly, and I do hope to see you pop in and post occasionaly.

I know whatever it is you will be doing with your new found time it will be time well spent!

Good Luck in your new ventures whatever they may be. Just remeber once here you can never really leave. :tup:

Not you too Ax. :bawling: Im not over Volt yet, who will I complain to? :)

Jacee, you CANNOT go anywhere, ok? :mrgreen:

Sigh, the good guys always leave me. :(

Hey doesn't anyone around here have anything to give to athlon? All these brilliant minds, and you'd think someone could do something to make it so he never comes here again...... you know, you cant post ignorant crap if the computer wont boot up.

Angela