Thank You!

volt

I just wanted to thank all the pitstop members for being so forgiving with some of the stuff thats went on here in the past couple or three weeks. your a great bunch of people,, and I wouldn't trade a damn thing as far as getting to know ya all for anything!!

We do have our problems,,but we keep moving on,,thats what I like!!! :) v

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to thank all the pitstop members for being so forgiving with some of the stuff thats went on here in the past couple or three weeks. your a great bunch of people,, and I wouldn't trade a damn thing as far as getting to know ya all for anything!!

We do have our problems,,but we keep moving on,,thats what I like!!! :) v

:bawling: <--------- tears of joy.

Yes, PC Pitstop is a great bunch; wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Yes, PC Pitstop is a great bunch; wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Thanks Chris!! I really do think we have a very fine bunch of members,,and I just love the hell out them :mrgreen: v

Um, lesse, a crazy guy came in here advertising his websiite and wouldnt quit even when banned, and um well read the threads :lol:

if ur talkin about vegito..... i know him in real life, he goes to my school :blank:

What happened in the past 3 weeks?

I havent been around as much, I feel left out  :(

:P  :mrgreen:

Don't feel bad, I cruised through and still missed it. Atleast you have a excuse, :blink: I must be absent minded. :huh:

Here, have a cookie. :oreo::choco: It will make you feel better. :mrgreen:

So perhaps as a reward you might consider making us all honoury mods for the day.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Lets dont sink the ship :woot::lol:

Too many chiefs and not enough indians. :P

OK!! Since volt is in such a good mood, lets see what we can stir up around here. :mrwinky:

Lets not!! :P

But I am in a good mood because of the very damn good work that goes in all over these forums.

And I thank you all!! :) v

Archived