Change Mode

Do U Like To Be Annoyed?

Wow... that is nasty :woot: ! I just used the Windows Task Manager to close it down because nothing else would work. But my computer did howl... as it was opening window after window. I had at least 35 windows opened by it... and was still growing! ;)

I read the link DarkWave and see your point. What was funny was how all the mods felt the need to twist the knife after V had already put you straight. What a bunch of (edit) tailcoat Charlies :mrsgreen:

edit: the word 'worms' was replaced with 'tailcoat Charlies' out of respect for Hammer Slammers sensibilities :rolleyes:

Edited by Sir T Fireball

This forum seems to have two sides to it. Some things done by certain members are acceptable, but if done by others, aren't. The Pit has changed. It was never like this before.

I have a whole laundry list of reasons why I don't care for this place anymore. The whole atmosphere is different now. That is why I haven't been around as much. It all changed for me the moment Ax Slinger accused me of things I never did nor said, then locked the thread. Dave was gracious enough to unlock it, so I posted a rebuttal to Ax calling him on his falsehoods. He never replied. Way to admin a forum.

O well. Enough is enough. Things change and time goes on. And so do I.

Heres the link http://pcpitstop.ibforums.com/index.php?ac...=11&t=19684&hl=

And you, be quiet :angry: I can see that you are not only a bunny hater but are also against talking mice :nuke:

I saw this last night and I was going to close it because of what Volt posted in the link I lost my conection last night (comcast update) but for right now I am going to close this untill an admin can say yes it is ok or no it is not ok :)

I don't like these kind of links because they can be scary for someone who doesn't know how to deal with them. Don't post links to stuff like this.

Also remember that Alt-F4 will close a window, there's no need to go chasing after the X on the window itself.

And ZMan, just because a mod doesn't stop it immediately doesn't mean we condone it. Some of us aren't here 24 hours a day to watch over the crowd.