Sign in to follow this  
Guest azurelady

Help-a Virus Has Got Me.

Guest azurelady
:woot::blushing: Hi, this is the first time in here for me. There is something in my computer, that I can't get rid of. Each time I shut down, and then turn it back on, I have more files and programs missing, or not working. :angry: I have gone to PC Pitt Stop, and had it tested, and it didn't show anything wrong with my Windows 98, but I get mess. saying that my Virtual Divice is not working, that my DLL (sensor 32) is missing, LUSetup.exe is missing, that C:/Dialer/Dunnow.exe is corrupt, C:/Windows/System/VSHINIT.VXD-missing from system.INI file. I have Norton Antivirus System installed, and half of it is not working. Help! What can I do? I've reloaded from my CD from the system, and tried to reformat, but that wouldn't load. :woot::oreo:

Also, if you have a set of results, post them so we can see if there is anything we can see that's wrong.

Guest les cooper
:Pto restore your windows 98 files, put your win98 cd in the goto start,run and type SFC then it will look for lost or deleted files and restore them, as for NORTON just un-install it the re-boot and install it again (do a full scan), same goes for any other progarms with missing files