Change Mode

Check Out My Counter-strike Video!

well, i just got into CS video making, and I have showed a few people my very 1st one..it was OK..4 frags in 3 minutes is not that good, I've realized.

Well, that was my 1st time, So i am excused. :P

ANyway, i have uploaded my latest video, 3 and a half minutes of pure c0g(my CS alias) pwnage from different servers...you will need WINRAR to unzip the file...

get it at the very bottom of this page (my website) http://www.erielan.net/~torrey/videos.html

tell me what you think. :)

i like ur site. Nice skatin videos, good music w/ em. I wish i could get the videos of me casper and 360 flippin the 5 set down at the church. I also have a quite graphic one of me rollin my ankle on the 9 set there too. Comon tho, one of u at least needs to kickflip that 3, what is that

i like ur site. Nice skatin videos, good music w/ em. I wish i could get the videos of me casper and 360 flippin the 5 set down at the church. I also have a quite graphic one of me rollin my ankle on the 9 set there too. Comon tho, one of u at least needs to kickflip that 3, what is that

LOL thx for the compliment, but Im not THAT good. :P

Adam..I will never get sick of CS!!!

Torrey, this is what I meant about flaming my bandwidth. You chewed through over 1 GB of bandwidth yesterday. I would recommend taking down the file, before I take down your account.

I had about 30 secs of a movie made before, bout 20 secs intro and 10 secs of me scouting, i realy cba making one now, my scout skillz, have dropped badly but my awp, clot and ak skillz are good now, sk8bloke you wanna play cs some time, might lag a bit but should be good fun :)

Im currenly in www.enemydown.co.uk We dont play that much, our clan is really a fun clan but we do ok :)

Edited by Bubba

I had about 30 secs of a movie made before, bout 20 secs intro and 10 secs of me scouting, i realy cba making one now, my scout skillz, have dropped badly but my awp, clot and ak skillz are good now, sk8bloke you wanna play cs some time, might lag a bit but should be good fun :)

Im currenly in www.enemydown.co.uk We dont play that much, our clan is really a fun clan but we do ok :)

sure. :)

I wish I could show mine... But I can only upload 20 megs or less to my yahoo briefcase at a time... :-(

Im 3/5 done with my next one and it is 89 megs zipped. Heres the thing. IT TAKES 10 GIGS OF MY HDD!! I am gonna order an 80 gigger soon... Im sick of my 30 gigs. If anyone wants to play me 1 on 1 or clan vs clan pm me or post here. Please upper cal-o/cal-im or higher. My clan and I just made it to cal-im and ugs-main so Im pretty excited.

Post here if u wanna play... I got a private 12 man gamedaemons Dallas server...