Sign in to follow this  
Sir T Fireball

No Chance Of A Kiss Then?

Surely this is a mistake or a vile AL Qaeda move to undermine our self confidence :mrsgreen:

More than half of Britons could have breath that smells worse that their pet's, according to a survey released on Thursday.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=3628056

Jander, do you really shave your tongue? :woot::lol:

Why am I the one being singled out?

And for the record, I do brush my tongue when I brush my teeth.

And just a tid-bit for you stinky Englishmen, Men's Health magazine suggests that you section your mouth into quarters, and brush each quarter for 30 seconds each (not including the tongue...a quick scrubbing takes care of it) in order to kill all plaque and stink. So there :P

Guest Deuces Wild

You guys have finally discovered those wonderful inventions called toothpaste and toothbrushes, haven't you?

A thing called a shower will soon be previewed in London next month for you also, just in time for Christmas. Get one when they become available for you. They are great. :P

They'll never get the grease out of their hair :mrgreen:

Hey Sir T, as good as it may sound, these inventions are such that you won't want a butler of maid to help you out :mrgreen:

AWWWWWW......

Sir T...... at exactly 3pm on October 23rd..... put your lips up against the middle of you monitor screen and I shall do the same on my screen and then you will have your kiss........... :P

:help:

AWWWWWW......

Sir T...... at exactly 3pm on October 23rd..... put your lips up against the middle of you monitor screen and I shall do the same on my screen and then you will have your kiss........... :P

:help:

3pm your time, my time or both :erm:

*swoooon*

:lol::lol::lol:

Do we have to be connected to the internet to do this? :mrgreen:

You're not invited to the party :angry:

Hope you girls know what yer letting yerselves in for :shifty: I can snog for Britain due to my having a 12" tongue and being able to breathe through my ears :lol:

Moon, let these young people enjoy themselves, we both have wasted our youth on these machines

You having a reflective moment, Darkwave ? :lol: You're right , I'll go surprise the concubines. Catch you later. :lol: