Change Mode

You guys are beautiful :)

I first came to the pit about a year ago and although I had never conversed with Frank I felt, through all the love conveyed here (well there - the "old pit") that I almost knew him too. It's one of the things that made me keep coming back (the love)

God Bless you all.

Ditto....I also miss all the emails I used to get from "Captain Kentucky". I often wish I could have met him in person.

I didn't know Frank but if he was from Ky. he had to be a good guy ;)

Never before was I saddened so much by the loss of someone I never met face to face. He was an asset to the Pit. Has anyone heard from Peggy lately? I hope she is doing well.

Edited by Zman
  • 2 weeks later...

it's been a year since we lost a friend, Frank McNabb.

I just wanted to say you're not forgotten and we miss you.

All I can say is thank you for remembering Frank. He is truly missed here also. I'm doing okay. Just have to go on. God's grace truly is sufficient. You folks are truly amazing.

i am glad as well to see that Frank is remembered by others here at the pit besides myself. i definitely miss the friendly chats and helpful advice that he was more than willing to provide to many of us. i wish that things could be as peacefully helpful as they once were, but like the loss of Frank, that part of the pit will take time to heal.

I had the very good fortune of speaking with Frank on the telephone a few times. He was a joy to talk with and I won't forget listening to him as he ran up and down the stairs from PC to PC while I was helping him with his network.

I have had the oppurtunity to speak personally with many, make that allot of the Pit members on the telephone. It is a great feeling to speak with someone you only knew as text on a webpage.

Here's one for ya Frank!! :beer:

I still remeber driving to Florida to see my Dad just before he died, and seeing a "Highway Memorial and thinking" wow I wonder if that is for Frank. He was a great guy, and I am glad to have known him.