Sign in to follow this  
TiMiSu1987

What Is It Like To Have A Girlfriend?

Timisu how old are you?

*EDIT*

hey I use xanga as well! I'm chrono86 on it if ya ever wanna look lol

Edited by Chrono86

I see but wont they get bored of you and then dump you. And then make you sad, :mrsgreen:

Its all a part of growing up...:mrsgreen:

Don't sweat it. Just try not to get too attached to a girl because she'll most likely be temporary. Just think of her as a close friend you get to have fun with and practice on :shifty:

At my school, all the classes get along great for the most part.

Being a frosh was all about having fun, screwing around, and still getting good grades :mrgreen:

My theory is, yea it's cool having a gf but then again, you'll be living with a female for the rest of your life in 10 years so enjoy the freedom :lol:

Guest Donna

Who said you can't be in love at 15? I fell in love when I was 15, I still see him and my heart still flutters!

If you want a Girlfriend, find one who has your intrests as well as her own. Don't stick to each other like glue. Keep your friends. If she doesnt want you to be with your friends, dump her. The same goes for girls looking for a boyfriend. And Number 1. Don't have sex. Wait till your older.

You can get a feel for it by just chucking all your money out the window :mrgreen:

Yep,,come to think of it,,I would like to have $5 for every $25 sweetheart ring I gave out. :mrgreen: v

I know its a bit slow but if you dont listen and just go "sure, yea, ah huh... " We do know you know... and you break another little piece of our hearts everytime you do it... :huh: