Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

magog

Well Taking A Page Out Of Volt's Book

I am leaving the pit. Just would like to say goodbye to all of you and thank you to almost all of you. I have learned much and I hope I have been able to pass on some knowledge as well.

Goodluck to you all in all of your endevors.

If you would like to chat sometime I can be reached at [email protected] via email or MSN messenger or at mckee228 on AIM.

Thanks again for the memories.

Bye mohog, maybe I'll see ya some time! Oh yeah, all the gooood times we had... I can just about remember em now. Yeah, those were the good ol' days. :mrgreen:;):)

Hey I was only :filtered: a little and came right back :mrgreen: lighten up a little magog its only a bbs.

If someone ticked ya off so what??

Just do your thing and prove them wrong!! :) v

magog

you will be missed :(:(

but i`ll keep in touch

got your e-mail in the list

i`ll drop ya a line or two

thanks for all the help

tw2

See ya. I hope you don't leave for good.

Off topic, but tw2, do you always do everything in rhyme? You must be very poetic...

magog, dude, don't leave us "in a Lurch"! "U-rang?" You have imparted some valuable knowledge here that even I have picked up on. Volt's right man just do your thing cause ya know that it works!

you will be missed if you go. :mrsgreen:

p.s. already have been missing your avatar.

MAD-DOG!!!

Don't leave!!

I think that anyone will run into these problems when they post in the "Overclocking & Chest Thumping" section!!!

Everyone wants to Beat their chest & boast about what good PC builders they are!!! In my opinion - If you need to tell everyone how great you are at PC-Building, then you are not that good anyway.

These are all supposed to be "HELP" sections - Not "BOAST" sections. The ones that truly know what they are doing don't need to "thump" their chests & "SPOUT OFF"

Love Ya,

LOLA

MAD-DOG!!!

Don't leave!!

I think that anyone will run into these problems when they post in the "Overclocking & Chest Thumping" section!!!

Everyone wants to Beat their chest & boast about what good PC builders they are!!! In my opinion - If you need to tell everyone how great you are at PC-Building, then you are not that good anyway.

These are all supposed to be "HELP" sections - Not "BOAST" sections. The ones that truly know what they are doing don't need to "thump" their chests & "SPOUT OFF"

Love Ya,

LOLA

yeah, magog. don't let little rug rats run ya' off. like lola says let 'em beat their chests. all's they'll get are bruises and then you could just laugh at 'em. :gator:

magog,

Real sorry to see ya go as are many others as witnessed by the posts above. Of course you have your reasons but I hope that you return soon. Take Care. :)

its always sad when someone feels the need to stop posting for whatever reason.

If your still reading that same book you got the 1st page out of (from V's library) then maybe you may return soon? :)

If not tho all the best and good luck in what you do.

Keith

Volt's retirement didn't work and I hope you'll rethink your retirement. Some times it's just a good idea to back off, take a deep breathe and remember the good friends that are here :mrgreen:

Take a vacation from here for a week or two....miss us like crazy...then come back.....we'll be waiting to say Hi! agin!! ;)

magog, i just as well put my 2 cents worth in, i dont say much when it comes to things like this but i think i need to this time. You give great info, the pit will be at a loss without you. I read the tread your :filtered: about and you gotta understand some people just need to grow up. I got :filtered: in 1 about amd vs. intel and i felt like a 15 yr old the next day after reading me whinning :P . Just dont let it get to ya there is alot of people on here that view your oppinions with great confidence that your helping them. The pit is made for people like you and you just make it a better place to come. ALLEN

When i clap my hands you will get very sleepy..... your eyelids will begin to get very hhhhheeeeaaaaavvvvvyyyy.... when i clap my hands you will come back to the pit and post *clap* see hell come back i hypmotized him! MMMOOO HHHOOO HHHAAA!!!!!!!!

PS. Did i hypmotize you or what??!!! Well if it didn't work could you just come back!? :(

:nospys: Hi Magog they are all right why should you leave, then the person who as made you feel this way as won. Dont give em the chance. You are a tuff ccokie. ;) but if you still feel you have to go then take care. xxxxxx :bawling:

And this is a classic example of why I said I wanted the arguing and bickering stopped. We've lost several good members over petty useless arguments in the last few months. Perhaps I should give the ones who start these arguments a little time out? Isn't that what you do when children act up now days?

Guest fragged one

And this is a classic example of why I said I wanted the arguing and bickering stopped. We've lost several good members over petty useless arguments in the last few months. Perhaps I should give the ones who start these arguments a little time out? Isn't that what you do when children act up now days?

no, ax. they give them ritalin and prozac now. :mrsgreen::mrgreen:

anywho...... do what's best for you, magog. you'll be missed. :beer: one for the road.

no, ax. they give them ritalin and prozac now. :mrsgreen::mrgreen:

Oh yeaah... I forgot about drugs. Just what we need, huh? Another generation of spaced out youngin's. :help:

It wasn't just that thread I am seeing a large trend forming and don't much like it. That thread was kinda the straw that broke the camels back kinda thing.

It wasn't just that thread I keep seeing threads where a person just flat out insults a person for no reason or just acts like an :filtered:. I have seen posts that just have been made where the poster just wanted to be a little knucklehead. Like a question asking for advice was answerred by AMD sucks and so do you. Now most of the posters here who believe that will have some kinda info to back their statement up, but just throwing that in there, I have also seen a response to Torrey's long post, "I hope your stuff that you orderred arrives DOA" (or to that effect), I mean that is just childish and stupid, whether intended or not, joking or not it is stupid and childish and I am seeing all too much of it lately.

On top of that Jim Bailey has now left. I think for good reason, he was threated by anotehr member who was not banned for sending him threats. I have also received harrassing emails in the last few days, and well if someone is going to take the time to go out of their way to be that much of an :filtered: over "just a BBS"well I just don't need it.

The one beautiful thing about this forum is it had a long stint of not being corrupted but people of this type...you know who I mean. There was always respect, and everyone acted like adults (even lilbill who is one of the nicest, politest, most adult ten year old I know). And well now we seem to be losing that, there are a few of those on here that can't act any better then a ten year old :mrgreen:

We all have opinions, Bruce and I have differred many times in thoughts but I always respected his input, and his opinion, as he has always respected mine. He is about as liberal of a perosn I know and I am about as far to the right as anyone. He loves Linux I personnally (after trying Linux) would like to stroing that Penguin up :mrwinky: But there was always respect, hell with everyone. And everyone treated each other as they themselves wished to be treated.

There is a trend going the otehr way and I figure I will just get out now, as it seems like it is getting worse. Not just on the forum but well hey in my email which I have to delete enough as is already, when it gets to that point I think it may just be time to go.

See ya all around and good lukc maybe I will stop in from time to time to say hi.