Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signman

System Specs

Maybe something like....

comp. #1.........

#2........

#3........

#4........

Might  work. :)

Thats what I was thinking

You could do

Home Computer (Main Rig) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Work Computer Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

You would need a good size text box too

But then when you asked for computer help you would have tro say what computer you where having troble with.

No, it's not a bad idea at all. If Dave agrees to it, I'll make it a text field, and will make it big enough to list what you have. I typed out all the specs of my system with full length descriptions and it took up less than 350 characters. If you were to use abbrievations, and not be as wordy as I intentionally was, and leave out things everyone has such as your keyboard, mouse, monitor, joysticks, CompactFlash Card Readers, etc., I would guess you could fit it all in with 500 characters.

But I agree with Torrey... Listing just your main system would probably be the way to go. And if you have space left, then add a few things about another system. To give you an example of how much you could fit in 500 characters, the paragraph above is 498 characters.

No Word from Dave? :huh:

No Word from Dave? :huh:

Did you read this? The answer to your question is in there... :mrgreen:

Ok, I admit it! I forgot.  :blushing:

Email sent. I'll let you know when I get a reply. If he says yes, I will make it, and post in this thread that I have done so.

Did you read this? The answer to your question is in there... :mrgreen:

Ok, I admit it! I forgot.  :blushing:

Email sent. I'll let you know when I get a reply. If he says yes, I will make it, and post in this thread that I have done so.

Thanks ;)

Oh, and can we have more than one system posted :mrgreen:

As I said, "If Dave agrees to it, I'll make it a text field, and will make it big enough to list what you have. ... I would guess you could fit it all in with 500 characters." In that 500 characters you could list the specs on your toaster if you want to.

hmmm specs on a toaster?

Mine is compatible with Rye, White, Wheat, but often crashes on Pumpernickle lol :lol::blink:

hmm seems like a pretty good toaster

does it have the latest bread drivers? The new drivers include support for french bread lmao

KitchenAid KTT570 Red 4 Slice Toaster:

Posted Image

KitchenAid KTT570 Red 4 Slice Toaster Specs:

FROZEN AND WARM FUNCTIONS The Frozen function thaws and toasts frozen foods. The Warm function reheats toasted items without additional browning.

INTUITIVE CONTROLS The rotary shade control has a solid feel. The digital display shows exactly what shade you?ve selected. Nine shade settings provide toast for any taste.

ELEGANT STYLE The clean, elegant design conserves counter space, and four color choices makes it easy to coordinate with any kitchen.

PRECISE TOASTING WITH THE EVEN-HEAT? SYSTEM Extra-thick mica boards hold the heavy gauge heating elements flatter, ensuring even browning. A microprocessor and heat sensor yield consistent toasting slice after slice.

POLYCARBONATE HOUSING Compared to standard polypropylene, polycarbonate is hard and durable. The smooth, high-luster surface resists stains and fingerprints, won?t discolor over time, is easy to clean, and resists warping when heated.

EXTRA-LONG, EXTRA-WIDE SLOTS Slots handle the thickest bagels, breads, and pastries easily.

EASY LIFT? LEVER A gentle lift on the side lever will cancel toasting and raise the toast.

SOFT RISE? FEATURE Fragile breads and toaster pastries are lifted gently.

SELF-CENTERING BREAD RACKS Thick or thin breads are centered perfectly for even toasting.

REMOVABLE CRUMB TRAY Full-width, rugged stainless-steel tray removes easily and is dishwasher-safe.

UNDER BASE CORD WRAP & PLUG STORAGE Extra cord can be kept out of sight and out of the way.

SHADE MEMORY The toaster remembers the last shade selected, even when unplugged.

SLEEP MODE Digital display turns off automatically to conserve energy.

OVERTEMP AND JAM PROTECTION Toaster will automatically shut down if the lift mechanism is jammed or internal temperature exceeds a safe limit.

Toaster links:

How Toasters Work

The Toasters

............. my toaster toasts stuff too and its white....... :blink::woot:

Oh, yes. I did forget that, didn't I? The KitchenAid KTT570 4 Slice Toaster is available in Red, White, Blue, and Black, and is only $119.99! If you buy now we'll include a box and an owners manual! :mrgreen:

wow i think my toaster costs 15 dollars and it was white and came with a manual that told me "If you dont know how to use a toaster yet, you are pretty stupid" I felt insulted because i didnt know how to use one :lol: lmao

jk :mrgreen::blink:

I think the quarterback may have been toasted by the KitchenAid Ray Lewis Model# 52 ....... :P

I like my toast to have butter and jelly. Yum. :)

Grilled chicken, mozarella and cheddar cheese,tomatoes, ketchup, lettuce, olives, butter and ground beef on toast :drool:

Anyone want some? :mrgreen: