Change Mode

I need help to whitelist a program that keeps producing the PC Matic Super Shield Warning

1. When I try to run a local program, I receive the above mentioned warning with the options to "ALWAYS BLOCK, BLOCK, ALLOW, ALWAYS ALLOW".  I choose "Always Allow". The program then runs.  After I close the program, I get the same message.

2. When looking at information regarding this issue, I read that in the taskbar overflow area for hidden icons, I should look for the super shield icon.  That icon does not exist anywhere in the hidden icon overflow area on my task bar.

3. I open Super Shield and look for anything related to Whitelists.  I find nothing.

4. I look online in this forum, I see nothing on Whitelists. I also look for manuals, etc.

Lots of time spent looking for this needle in the haystack that In my humble opinion... should NOT BE THIS HARD TO FIND.

Please advise.

Hola @Texian and :wpcm:

It sounds like there's an issue with our software but we'll need you to start a ticket with our Help Desk por favor. We'll need get more info to ascertain the problem and get a resolution in place for you.

All of our product support is done through our email-based Help Desk that can be reached at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ or now, from within the PC Matic application. Our Help Desk is the official source, and fastest way, to receive support for PC Matic products. If you require telephone and or remote support, we offer this through our PC Matic Unlimited service. More info on it can be found at https://www.pcmatic.com/unlimited/

Thanks again for your patience and we look forward to getting this fixed for you!

Tx  🤠

Hi and thank you for the reply. I appreciate your advice.  The other issue that I didn't mention is that when I go to the support page to seek support, it becomes a dead end. I'll attach a couple of screenshots to demonstrate... 

Should I try to uninstall and then reinstall the Super Shield?

971855888_Screenshot2022-03-11055343.thumb.jpg.668e378d6def10f39b2dabbf678973e9.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-11 055555.jpg

I guess I'm not surprised. The support with PC Matic is now non-existent. There is absolutely no way to ask a question of anybody regarding this software. It is sad because at one time it was a good item but today, nobody cares at all and there is no way to get in touch with anyone to answer one simple question. Case in point....  Over a week ago I followed up a comment nearly instantly and yet so far, no response.  Sad.

My apologies for the lack of follow-up on this @Texian, I did not see the response in the activity feed. 

Please keep your eyes open for an email from our support team, it will come to the same address used for your PC Matic  and forums accounts. If you don't see something shortly, check your spam folder as well. If still no email, please send me a PM here.

Thanks for your patience!

Tx 🤠