Change Mode

PC Matic Ad Blocker

histep

Hello,

I need a tutorial for PCM's ad blocker. I am trying to stop the Bing wallpaper app banner. I will paste an exact copy at the end so you will know the one I mean. I asked on the M' Soft  answers forum. An advisor said to use U Block and block the element. Since PCM ad block  is the same, I thought it might work, but I can't figure it out. Can you tell how to block an element using PCM's ad blocker?

Thanks,

Herb

Explore the world from your desktop—one photo at a time. Get the Bing Wallpaper app today.Bring your desktop to life with daily backgrounds when you get Bing Wallpaper

Hola @histep and :wpcm:

Thanks for your support of our software. Our ad blocker is based on uBlock, so the process should be the same. I've embedded the process to do this, but right click on the item you seek to block, left click on Block Element, it will provide a dialog box in the lower right that will automatically have what you're wanting to block in the information, click Create and the item should no longer show. You may need to refresh the page.

I also showed how you can select the Pick option after having right clicked an item, then clicked Block Element. 

Hope this helps and should you need product support, your best bet is to reach out to our Help Desk at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ or now, from within the PC Matic Application itself.

Tx 🤠

Hi Tx Redneck,

Thanks for your help on this.  It worked on this ad nicely!  I started with PCM free about 2012, bought the Evergreen a couple of years later. It's been working fine ever since.

Thanks

Herb