Change Mode

..I have had this evergreen version since 2014. Current version is 3.0.32.0 Seemsto work fine, I have been using Ad Block for years. Last year I read about PC M's ad blocker. Been trying to get it for quite awhile without success. I have uninstalled and reinstalled PC Matic several times both ways with...Ad Blocker turned on and off.  PCM's ad blocker just will not install. I have1 desktop only. It has the latest version of Windows 10 20H2 and Edge Chromium.
Is PCM's ad blocker any better than Ad Block or ad Block Plus?
How to get PCM's ad blocker.
ALSO  can somebody 'splain to how to sign out ? just do not see anywhere to sign in/out of this site. 
Thanks for your help.
Herb

Thank You.

Can you tell me here how to find the sign in/out page. When I open the forums main page, the ONLY options are sign in with facebook and  CREATE ACCOUNT. There is no option to sign in only to SIGN UP! Same thing when I finish, I can't find a sign out or log out button. Only the blue SIGN UP button, which brings up a create account screen.

I got back here by clicking reply in your message. That brought up a sign in box, but I still  do not see a sign out button.

Hola @Herbinator

I did not see the problem you inquired about till I switched the Dark Mode theme off, the sign in text is there, just to the left of the Sign Up button. I see there's a problem with the color of the text making it very difficult to see and will get this rectified asap. 

image.png

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Tx 🤠

Alright @Herbinator

I got the text issue corrected for you. image.png

As for the process to sign out, just click your name at the top of the page when you're signed in, it'll open a menu and the bottom should say Sign Out.

image.png

Tx 🤠

Hello Tx,

Thank you so very much for your help in this matter. You have got all the info right there shining like a beacon, before all I could see was a red circle with initial. It seems to work fine now. Next I will work on my original question about installing PCM's ad blocker. More later. Please bear with me, I am 78 and all this tech stuff comes had for me .

thanks again

Herb

2 hours ago, Herbinator said:

Hello Tx,

Thank you so very much for your help in this matter. You have got all the info right there shining like a beacon, before all I could see was a red circle with initial. It seems to work fine now. Next I will work on my original question about installing PCM's ad blocker. More later. Please bear with me, I am 78 and all this tech stuff comes had for me .

thanks again

Herb

Thanks for the update @Herbinator and you're in great hands with our Customer Support Team. ;)

Tx 🤠