Change Mode

I know there's not a lot of us around these days, but I'd still like yalls input on a these for the forums. As it is currently, you're left with the default, light color theme, but if a dark was available, would you use it?

It would look like this. Vuex3.png.1e5487a8e7b09f851471c75df42f1e

Welp, after lookin through the setting for this theme, I'm not sure it's gonna work. However, there is a paid option that would enable users to click a toggle to set dark vs light, I just need to ping the boss to make sure he's ok with me buying it.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/456570-dark-mode-button-for-default-theme-support-topic/

Alright yall, we now have a supported Dark Mode option. You should have a toggle to switch in these places.

image.png

@Tx Redneck The law of unintended consequences - It seems that if you copy and paste or quote an old post the automatic text color is the same as the new background. I've edited one of your posts on PCmatic help and set the font to white as the reply looked blank!!

1 hour ago, nigsy said:

@Tx Redneck The law of unintended consequences - It seems that if you copy and paste or quote an old post the automatic text color is the same as the new background. I've edited one of your posts on PCmatic help and set the font to white as the reply looked blank!!

Oof! Good catch, I'll pay attention to that next time, but since this is a paid theme, I'll also ping the dev. Thanks for the heads up!

Tx