Change Mode

Hola ladies and gents, 

I'm sure you've noticed the forums have had a name change over the last year or so, and to bring our [email protected] Team name in line with the forums and our branding, we've changed the [email protected] team name as well. All of your credit will remain and follow you as long as you're folding for 32035.

If you've any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post a reply here!

Tx 🤠

image.png

Not trying to cause a problem, but wouldn't it have been better to allow team members to voice their opinions on the name change? Me personally, I was happy with the old name. Been folding under that name for many years. JMHO

Edited by dickster

Hey Unc, thanks for the input. This was something that we tried to do back when the forum rebranding took place, but the systems that Stanford has that handles this weren't working properly. 

Now that you mention it, I could have said something then to flesh out where everyone was on the matter. My apologies for not having done so. 

Tx 🤠

Not surprised on the name change other than [email protected] was willing  to make it happen.  I've folded for 32035 since the beginning (April 2003)and will continue to do so in memory of those who once did and have since passed and those members who still crank out the work units and hold onto some pretty good memories of the "good 'ol days......Gotta keep creating those memories and achievements and if I can ever get my hands on one of these 3xxx series cards it gonna happen a lot quicker for sure!!!  Everyone take care of yourselves......😁