Hi Everyone,

It's been a very long time since I've posted or been on here. How times and things have changed! I joined this forum when I was 14 and I'm a week shy of 31. It's been a crazy few years and I made so any friends on forums; (TRP and others I can't remember the name of) I've always felt that I needed to come back and see what's going on. 

So I have 2 children of my own who will be 7 and 11 by the end of the year and I didn't anticipate how much time I would give to them along with working full time (I teach Mathematics now). 

I daren't look back through my old posts as I'm sure they'd make me cringe!

Nice to see everyone again. :)

Aaron

Hi;

Welcome back!! 😄

Things have slowed down on here over the last few years. Still have the regulars and lost a few more but we are still here to help where we can.

N.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aaron!

Long time, no type!  Like you  - It's been a long, long time since I visited.  I joined PC Pitstop Forums back in 2004 I think when I was 20.  I turn 38 in a months time.  I am in the process of moving to another city with my family and was packing everything up,  getting nostalgic on a bunch of stuff and came across my old vapochill in bits in the garage.  Reminded me of great times past here at the pitstop, and at the Raptor Pit.  Had to come back and see if my login still worked.  Had to reset the password but, it's all still here!  great memories!