About to try PCMATIC...talk me out of it!

Hello all, 

New to this forum (obviously 😁) and have never used PCMATIC.  I have always used Norton, which I think is a great product, but their customer support has gone to pot.  Perhaps it has always been in the pot, as I have only once, unsuccessfully, tried to obtain any help from them.  I haven't purchased PCMATIC yet, so is there anyone here who thinks I should not?  If so, why?  Any opinions are warmly welcomed and will be appreciated

Edited by UserAbuser

Back in the 80's, I was a big fan of Norton Utilities.  I've never liked Symentec/Norton Antivirus.  I've heard that it has gotten better in recent years... but I'm unlikely to give it a try.

I know this answer isn't exactly what you asked for... but in my opinion... if you were even slightly satisfied with Norton - you're going to love PCMatic.  In the spirit of full disclosure, I am not a customer of PCMatic.  I do know a little about it and know a few of the folks who work there.  I suspect that if you choose to go with them, you will find their customer service totally exceptional.  The people that will be helpiing you (if required) truly care about your experience and generally want to help you.  They have all chosen this "profession" - rather than being the illiterate beings that took a customer service job for a few weeks as their last deperate act in order to renew their unemployment eligibility (that are generally found in customer service departments world wide).

Hola @UserAbuser and :wpcm:

Thanks for your interest in our software! As a point of reference, here's our BBB page. https://www.bbb.org/us/ia/sioux-city/profile/computer-software/pc-matic-inc-0664-32029072

Our software comes with a 30-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.  If you are not satisfied with your purchase or how the program works, just let us know and your money will be refunded.

Tx 🤠