Change Mode

PCMatic and possible Racist Tucker Carlson

Leebone

It’s compelling to understand how divisive Tucker Carlson is and could be racist. His head writer subscribed to racist content consistently. I was looking for a solution for my computer but will definitely not be using PCMatic. 

On 7/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, Leebone said:

It’s compelling to understand how divisive Tucker Carlson is and could be racist. His head writer subscribed to racist content consistently. I was looking for a solution for my computer but will definitely not be using PCMatic. 

So, Leebone...  plz don't bring politics into this software program forum and try to silence or stronghold someone from their views!  Tucker Carlson is far from being a Racist!  You must be a Radical Leftest that if someone doesn't' agree with them, then they should be silent or you are a RACIST!  Doesn't work with me, you've met your match here my friend!  Get a life and move-on!  I don't like to get into these politics, especially in a software program forum!  If you don't like to the software, Then I would suggest that you don't use it!  Don't try to pressure a company to play the politic game with you!  That's your opinion and your opinion only about Tucker Carlson!  You don't like him because he speaks the truth, and it doesn't agree with your agenda!  No one is making use this software! I think PC Matic is a great Anti-Virus software program!  Go try to silence someones else that you can bully around!!...  NOT HERE!!  Enough said on this topic!!!