I keep trying to get support but apparently nothing with this program seems to work!!!!

Scan is taking over 12 hours I don't think this is normal from what I read but even the support Link  throws an ERROR

https://www.pcmatic.com/support

How do you get support?????

Tony

Hola @URTHllcand :wpcm:

Sorry for the frustration you're having with PC Matic and our Support page. What are you seeing when you attempt to open the support page link? It loads as expected for me on both mobile and desktop. 

Tx 🤠image.png

Screenshot_20200711-073748.png

Hola again, 

I looked up your email address you've signed up on the forums with and we've no record of it, if you used a different email address for your PC Matic account, please send that to me in a PM so I can get it to our Customer Support team. 

Thanks for your support! 

Tx 🤠

Hello @URTHllc

Sorry for your frustration.  I do see our support website is loading without errors as well.

A support ticket has been opened from help desk so we can look into your issue further.  If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folders.

I finally found a link that worked, apparently some of your web pages don't have the full link

Hola @URTHllc 

That's not good at all, when you get a chance, would you please PM me where you encountered this so we can get it rectified?

Tx 🤠