New F@H Client available

Hola yall, 

Seems they released a new client on 4/17 that allows you to specify exactly what cause you want to contribute to, as well as fixed some bugs/security related items. You can read more about it here. https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34466

The client can be downloaded from https://download.foldingathome.org/releases/public/release/fah-installer/windows-10-32bit/v7.6/fah-installer_7.6.9_x86.exe

Tx 🤠

I downloaded and installed this now unable to get my GPUs to show up. Folding@home now will only allow this new version to be installed.

So very sorry my team mates looks like I will not be able to help the team.

1 hour ago, Char said:

@Guns definately back with a bang 💥

For such a old rig and the first water cooled PC Tx Redneck built it does a good job. 

Sure wish I had someone around to build the one I have parts for now the Corsair 1000 D case sure will look good.

The two EVGA 1080 Hydro Coppers I have for it will out fold any thing running at my house currently.

Thinking about getting another 1080 as the MB I have can handle triple SLI with no problem.

Some nice hardware there. 

I tried two R9 Nano's together but the heat was too much. Currently have a GTX1080 and GTX970 together and heatwise their fine.

Three 1080's in one rig - great power to perfromance. What do you think that would give? must be nearly 3M PPD?

I'd like to get a 5700XT as they're capable of 1M ish ppd and are around $400, but I had to get some new wheels as my old ones put me in the hospital last week. I learned the hard way that an improperly fitted bike can really hurt you or exacerbate already present problems. 

My new wheels. :bigsmile:

GqhU5U1bSji1XDE3lWo3DWg1nOSrYEF3SKFlB0XN

Tx 🤠