Change Mode

Hola yall, 

Seems they released a new client on 4/17 that allows you to specify exactly what cause you want to contribute to, as well as fixed some bugs/security related items. You can read more about it here. https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34466

The client can be downloaded from https://download.foldingathome.org/releases/public/release/fah-installer/windows-10-32bit/v7.6/fah-installer_7.6.9_x86.exe

Tx 🤠

I downloaded and installed this now unable to get my GPUs to show up. [email protected] now will only allow this new version to be installed.

So very sorry my team mates looks like I will not be able to help the team.

Thanks for letting us know Tx. Installed and seems to be working fine with my GTX1080 and RTX2080.

What GPU's are you running  Guns?

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce Titan X Revision A1 Hydro Coppers. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Edited by Guns

That's a serious piece of hardware. Could you go back and use the previous version of the client?

Yeah we are missing him for sure! 

@Guns let me know if that works for you, please.

Tx 🤠

Posted (edited)

Tried several times install fails to find GPUs.

Edited by Guns

Thanks to Tx Redneck it looks like my old rig is back up and folding. Thank you big time Tx Redneck!

1 hour ago, Char said:

@Guns definately back with a bang 💥

For such a old rig and the first water cooled PC Tx Redneck built it does a good job. 

Sure wish I had someone around to build the one I have parts for now the Corsair 1000 D case sure will look good.

The two EVGA 1080 Hydro Coppers I have for it will out fold any thing running at my house currently.

Thinking about getting another 1080 as the MB I have can handle triple SLI with no problem.

Some nice hardware there. 

I tried two R9 Nano's together but the heat was too much. Currently have a GTX1080 and GTX970 together and heatwise their fine.

Three 1080's in one rig - great power to perfromance. What do you think that would give? must be nearly 3M PPD?

I'd like to get a 5700XT as they're capable of 1M ish ppd and are around $400, but I had to get some new wheels as my old ones put me in the hospital last week. I learned the hard way that an improperly fitted bike can really hurt you or exacerbate already present problems. 

My new wheels. :bigsmile:

GqhU5U1bSji1XDE3lWo3DWg1nOSrYEF3SKFlB0XN

Tx 🤠