Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signman

In Need Of 2 Fonts

Need some help again guys, I am looking for 2 fonts. Courier normal and chicago normal. I have every courier font made except the normal one. I've checked our other pc's but they don't have them either. The plain courier font was a standard installed font in Win95. I can't remember where I got the chicago font but I need it again and can't find it. Can you help me? :help:

Guest Donna

:)

I looked for chicago, all I could find you had to pay for. :(

Got a win95 4.00.950 here with Couier Fonts:

10,12,15 -22.8KB July 11, 1995

New

New Bold

New Bold Italic

New Italic

Would the 10,12,15 ver be the same as "normal"?

Guest Deuces Wild

Try here.

They are all reportedly free. Don't know if any of the free sites listed have what you want but it is worth a try.

Found the courier normal, now if I can find chicago. Courier 10,12,15 are different point size than normal. I'll check that site Deuces, thanks

I have

Chicago Vanlig tekst (true type)

Typeface name: Chicago

Looks like

this

If this is what you want you can download it here..... it is on my ftp and this will take you directly to the download zip thing.... I think*L*

Chicago.zip

I also have like 1000000000000000000000000 other fonts if anyone ever needs one.... I have a font fetish :blushing: , thats why I have so many.

my friend has some 600 fonts (english, japanese, and chinese text support) and the test warns about that :lol:

oooooo, a fetish, go on

[anticipatingly]yes...do go on![/anticipatingly]

No Mercy, I downloaded the zip file for Chicago font but when I unzipped it and tryed to install it in my font folder, an error message said the file was damaged and to contact the vendor for a replacement file. Check it out and see what you get. I would like to try that font to see if that is the one my templates are looking for.

signman, did you have a font manager installed at one time (bitstream) ?