Posted (edited)

Some of the older members might remember me. I was a member a very long time ago, when this was called PcPitstop. Remember the Linux Guy?  LOL

Just thought I would pop in and see how many of my old friends are still around. I see Nigsy, and TxRedneck are still here, I am sure there are many others also. I haven't been playing with computers much these days, went back to my older joys of motorcycles! bike.thumb.jpg.ff5f637e9ab4019a29350c1057e3762f.jpg

Edited by Bruce Cadieux
grammer correction

Man! I was just talking about you the other day, how've you been? 

I can send you a password reset for your old account if you want, just lmk. 

Tx 🤠

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately I just found out about Ykawika passing two years ago, that is what prompted me to pop back in.

Then I see CB also passed on.

This breaks my heart, these guys were great friends in years past, I had spoken with both on the phone. They will be missed by many I am sure.

Anyways, I am doing alright, I still work on computers for folks, but don't spend a pile of money on them anymore, I moved from racing bikes off road all my life, to riding the streets on a Harley. How are you doing?

Yes if you could send me a password reset to my old account that would be great.

Edited by Bruce Cadieux

Bruce,  it really is good to see you.

The passing of our friends was a shock to us too. Terribly saddening event.

Stay well friend.

Morning Bruce, check your PMs.

Tx 

@chengrob asked me to pass on a hello from him to ya there Bruce.

Tx

Got it, thank you tx, I am logged back in. I'll message Rob just to say HEY! Haven't spoken to him in years.

Right on, I emailed him since I work for PC Matic and let him know you'd darkened the door again. I'm not so sure he comes around these parts anymore though.

Glad to see you back around Bruce.  You've been missed.

What are you doin for work these days? Last we talked, you'd been elected for construction commissioner or something along those lines. How's Sue(I hope I got that right) doin?

Tx

Edit:How'd you hear about Y's passing?

Posted (edited)

I still run the DPW in my town. Re-Elected twice after the initial election. Just about 9 years now, (three year terms). The official title is Road Commissioner. My wife Sue is doing well, she is the Town tax assessor, and part time waitress/bartender at our local tavern. So we both work within a 2 minute drive. Needless to say she is an angel being married to me fir 37 years now.

Edited by Bruce

That's both awesome and impressive! Grats to you two on all accounts. I just remarried in June of 2017 and now reside in the PNW.

Texas to the PNW, that must have been a culture shock lol

You talked to @terry1966 in the years that you were gone? I often think about him.

I have not talked to Terry in years now. Used to really enjoy chatting with him.

Just now, Bruce said:

Texas to the PNW, that must have been a culture shock lol

Ehh, a bit. I don't miss the heat and humidity, I do miss the glorious tacos and being able to find a beer other than an IPA. :rofl3: We're on the edge of the city in an unincorporated area that's technically county. It's soooo beautiful, I regularly say it's God's country.

As far NW as I have ever been is yuba county in northern cal. Rode all the way out there from massachusetts on route 80

HOLY COW! That's a heckuva haul on two wheels!

That was back in 1986. Just a 24 year old kid lol

HA! If it was in the summer of '86, I was only 6. :geezer: 😛

I found an old email address for Terry and fired an email off to him. If he co,es back here, score! If he emails me back, I'll let ya know.

she is an angel being married to me fir 37 years now.

Wowssa