Pdub

Open Trouble Tickets

I have submitted several trouble tickets and I have had no response! What are my next steps

Hola @Pduband :wpcm:

We've located your trouble ticket and have responded on three different occasions with your last reply on Feb 21,2020 at 8:15AM. We responded to you at 8:23AM that same day. Please check your spam folder to see if it was sent there by your email provider.

Thanks! 

Tx 🤠

The only response I received was a link to Malware free download. I responded with another ticket that it didn't resolve my issue. My Mac is still infected with the Coupon extension!

Hey @Pdub Your best bet for getting this resolved is to keep in communications with our Help Desk via the email chain that you've already been party to. 

PC Matic product support is done by ticket based, email support system and is the best way to get the answers to questions you may have or the support you seek.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Tx 🤠

Communication back and forth with the help desk today, shared screen shots, but the person working with me is not a MAC person. So now I wait for someone with that unique skill set. Disappointed.

Bingo. The Mac expert was able to clean out the garbage and my machine is working as it should. Hats off to PC Matic. I am a happy customer

Hola @Pdub

Thanks for your patience with this and for the update! If you're happy, we're happy. 

Should you need any help, have any questions or concerns about PC Matic, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team. They're available 7-1AM EST 7 days a week and can be reached at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/

Tx 🤠