Did the Overdrive screen change recently?

Have there been recent changes to the Overdrive page? I ran most of a scan last week and it looked the same as it has for years, but tonight it has a screenful of links and you have to page down to see most of the Overdrive stuff.  Then I couldn't log in until I selected the option to create a free account, which finally brought up the login and password slots on the left.  However, I couldn't log in because of some setting (I forgot to write it down), although the settings haven't changed on this system since the last time I logged in.

I'll be honest @Windsurf48, I've not run or tried to run one in a while. I'll look at it in the morning and ask about any potential changes because there's nothing I've heard about.

Tx 🤠

I was able to get the tests to run, but got 'No session in progress' before the results were displayed, which is pretty standard for the past few years.  However, the screen was still twice as big so I had to page down to get to the start button, I was unable to login, and the test started and ran without my being logged in.  It looks like the test itself is the same as it has been, but the screen invoking it is functioning differently.

Mornin @Windsurf48

I just pulled up the Overdrive page and it looks the same as it has for as long as I can remember. By chance, have you added AdBlocking hosts file or some means of a network wide ad blocker(think pihole)?

Tx 🤠

image.png

Update: I looked at this on another machine and while the page before you login looks the same, once you're logged in, the results page has changed for some reason. I've reached out to one of the devs to see what's goin on, when I hear back, I'll let you know what he says.

Tx 🤠

• 2 weeks later...