Janet527

Outlook email error code 0x800ccoe

Brand new to PC Matic as of today.  Was hoping the initial scan of my entire computer system would automatically fix the very common Outlook email error code 0x800ccoe.  I got this code when I had to have my laptop repaired and have been unable to use Outlook, my preferred email account, in months, since I picked up my repaired computer from the shop.  My laptop had locked me out (or some such) to where I had to reset the password to even log onto my computer.  And as a result of having to do this, Outlook email will not work after repeated attempts to fix it with every solution found to do so.  NONE of the "free" fixes worked.  There were plenty of paid "fixes" for products I'd never heard  of before, but I wanted to wait til I could afford to purchase PC Matic as I trust the reviews.  Needless to say, I am anxious to get my Outlook email to work again.  How can PC Matic fix this problem that was not automatically fixed upon my initial scan?   Please help.  Thanks. 

Hola @Janet527 and :wpcm:

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the family! 

Thanks for your support of our software! The best and most expedient way to get product support is through our Help Desk. If you'll go to https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ and submit a trouble ticket, they'll get ya squared away.

Tx 🤠