Sign in to follow this  
BOB4

Want to reinstall win 10

Have been having to many problems with desk top. I have win 10 installed on c drive (250ssd) and most programs installed on a d drive (2 terr). Should I wipe the D drive first and then have win 10 reinstall on the c drive. I want a clean install. I used Belarc Advisor to copy product keys (hope fully).

Thanks but I know about that setting and page. I was wondering about the programs on the D drive. Will win WIPE OUT BOTH DRIVES TO REINSTALL WIN 10. Or will they only wipe the C drive . I would like to start clean and do not want any info on the D drive that could be a problem later on after a clean win 10 install.

That I don't know, but you could format it, then reset. 

Personally I would reformat the D:/ then unplug it.

Run the windows installer on the C:/ to do a clean install (remember to select the option to format the drive  before install). Once you have W10 up and running connect the D:/ and you should be good to go.

This is what I wondering if I should do. I think I will go that way to just be sure I hopefully get a clean install. Thanks.