Sign in to follow this  
jcr

YouTube comments in YT history section wont load any more.

For a couple of weeks now, when I go to my YouTube history page and select comments, only a few of my comments show up, the latest ones, while all the others that should be showing up don't load. I just get that loading, progress wheel thing going around and around forever.

I found a website where a bunch of other people are having the same problem and can't find a solution. It happens in Chrome or Firefox.

Anybody here know what's going on and what can be done to fix it, if anything? Is it YouTube? If it is, why haven't they fixed it by now? Thanks for any help.

Edited by jcr

Hola jcr, see if this works for you. 

Tx 🤠

Hi Tx Redneck. The comments will show OK when I'm at a YouTube video I commented on. It's when I go to my YouTube History page and select comments to show all my comments on different YT videos, that things go wacky. I'm using Windows 10. Maybe a recent upgrade messed things up?  I can't find anything about it except for the website I mentioned. Maybe a complete reinstall?

Interesting, I've never tried viewing old comments that way, so I'm at a loss, but I am sure that reinstalling your OS won't help as all of that is hosted on Google's servers. 

Sorry bud, 

Tx 🤠

I wonder what the problem is and why it's taking so long to fix? Really strange. Thanks anyway.

Edited by jcr

@jcr are you referring to this area of youtube?

image.png

Yeah, that's it. New comments will show up but older ones that used to load don't, and I just get the spinning wheel thing at the bottom that doesn't stop.

Well, it's finally working again. Just something wrong on YouTube's end. It sure took them long enough. Thanks.

Glad to hear! 

12 minutes ago, PottsLin said:

What's interesting is that I had this problem last year, and I reinstalled Youtube.

How on Earth do you re-install you-tube? Especially when the issue is their end and it's a website. I'm not sure you can even unistall- reinstall the app on mobile phones unless you root them.