Change Mode

YouTube comments in YT history section wont load any more.

jcr

For a couple of weeks now, when I go to my YouTube history page and select comments, only a few of my comments show up, the latest ones, while all the others that should be showing up don't load. I just get that loading, progress wheel thing going around and around forever.

I found a website where a bunch of other people are having the same problem and can't find a solution. It happens in Chrome or Firefox.

Anybody here know what's going on and what can be done to fix it, if anything? Is it YouTube? If it is, why haven't they fixed it by now? Thanks for any help.

Edited by jcr

Hi Tx Redneck. The comments will show OK when I'm at a YouTube video I commented on. It's when I go to my YouTube History page and select comments to show all my comments on different YT videos, that things go wacky. I'm using Windows 10. Maybe a recent upgrade messed things up?  I can't find anything about it except for the website I mentioned. Maybe a complete reinstall?

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, PottsLin said:

What's interesting is that I had this problem last year, and I reinstalled Youtube.

How on Earth do you re-install you-tube? Especially when the issue is their end and it's a website. I'm not sure you can even unistall- reinstall the app on mobile phones unless you root them.