Ashlynn

Lenovo TB-8304F1 won't boot up.

So, I was cleaning one of the rooms in my house, listening to music off of my tablet. The music stopped, so I figured that the battery had died. I plugged it in, and found that the charge wasn't the problem, but it was at low battery, so I charged it anyway. I came back later to see that it had completely turned off. I tried rebooting it, but that didn't work. When you turn it on, you hold the power button, until the Lenovo logo appears. After that, the orange turns to pictures of people doing things, then it's supposed to go back to the logo, bring the brightness down, (I have the brightness all the way down on my tablet) then it is supposed to go to the lock screen. But what it does is that it shows the Lenovo logo, flips through the pictures, then goes back to the logo. But there, it switches between light brightness, and low brightness over and over again. Basically, it is stuck on the reboot screen, and won't reboot. I have already tried hard resets and disconnecting the charging port inside the hardware. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sorry if I'm not supposed to talk about tablets here. 

can you access the recovery menu? you may need to do a factory reset. if you do this you will loose any personal files.

:wpcm:

If I hit Recovery Mode, then it shows the android robot with a warning sign coming out of it's chest, and 'No command' under it. there is nothing else.