Sign in to follow this  
Cara J

PC Matic not scanning all devices

I have had PC Matic for some time now. At first all 5 devices I had listed to be covered were, in fact, covered. Lately, two of the devices are not being scanned at all.

Hola @Cara J and :wpcm:

Sorry you're experiencing problems with PCMatic, if you'll open a ticket with our help desk so we're able to get some info, we can get a resolution in place for you. 

A ticket can be opened at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/

Tx 🤠

Thank you Tx Redneck, but I must say that I did try that and was given some convoluted solutions to this problem and nothing has worked thus far. My husband, worried that his computer and cell phone were no longer protected by PC Matic, opted to buy a subscription to Norton. PC Matic blew it this time!

Hola @Cara J

I'm sorry we dropped the ball here and weren't able to resolve the issues you experienced. If you don't mind, would you shoot me a private message with what you had trouble with and the steps taken that failed? I'd like to pass it on to our product management team to see how we may improve goin forward, and if there's any way we can earn your business and trust back, please let me know.

Thanks again, 

Tx 🤠