Extensions crashing Chrome

When I try to open Chrome it freezes before anything loads and at the lower right corner of the screen it shows.....FREE ADBLOCKER HAS CRASHED

and also shows MANUALS SEARCH HAS CRASHED.  So again, Chrome will not load...as if it has crashed too. When I try to go into EXTENSIONS, I can

only get to that point.  when I click on EXTENSIONS nothing happens.  I wanted to get into EXTENSIONS to try and disable AD BLOCKER and see if

Chrome will then load.  Is there a way to disable AdBlocker when I can't open extensions?  I have also tried to re-install Chrome but the installation

will not complete.  Tried it several times with no success

Hey @azaudi and :wpcm:

It sounds like the extension(s) you're having trouble with aren't related to PC Matic ad blocker, rather another extension. It sounds like you may need to reset Chrome and reinstall only extensions that you know to be good or actually benefit from.

Here's how to reset Chrome to default settings. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en

Now I am puzzled.  i got a chance to try and go in Chrome per instructions from Tx.  To my surprise I got right into Chrome with no problems and the two boxes that were popping up at the lower right corner of the screen...saying Adblocker was crashing.  No sign of them now.  I went ahead and went into extensions and removed Adblocker.

So I have no idea what cleared up the problem...............thanks for your help