Sign in to follow this  
RayinColorado

Ajax error just started occurring

Today I have discovered when I run a PC Matic scan this error occurs (attachment): This causes an error upon opening the scan results(won’t open).

I suppose this is why I have not received any emails for the scan results?

I have completely uninstalled PCMatic, cleanup all directories, rebooted, and re-installed.  Same result.

So how to fix this error, I have been using for past 3 years with no problems.

I am becoming convinced that If I can't manually run a scan successfully then PCMatic seems broken and I have no idea if it is functioning?

Please advise

Thanks

Ray

PC_MaticError.PNG

Hey Ray and :wp:

You should receive an email form our help desk shortly if you've not already.

Tx :)

I'm going thru the same problem. Just did hard reset and I'm run scan and same message came up again. 

Thank you,

Laurie

I am also having this problem. When I click OK to clear this error box, the "Checking Drivers" phase takes about 5 more seconds to complete, then the entire scan bails with no further message. (Subsequent tasks that should require another 2-3 hours to complete after this phase are not executed.) Can you please assist me to fix this situation?

--BC

PCpitstop-ajaxerror-20190726.JPG

Thanks, Tx. I performed a reload/update of PC Matic in the interim (that is, before seeing your recommendation to open a trouble ticket), and it appears to have remedied my issue. Mentioning it here as a troubleshooting tip for others who might experience the same. Should it recur, I'll open a ticket as you suggest. Thanks!

Thanks for the update MYBC, glad to hear you got it resolved. have a good weekend!

Tx :)