Sign in to follow this  
jeb1

Bitdefender or?

I have used Bitdefender for years and it is coming up to be renewed.  I know next to nothing of PC Pitstop - is it a replacement to antivirus or something else?  Would you recommend it over Bitdefender or as an added program with it?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. - jb

Hey jeb1, Bitdefender is a decent product, but I believe we have a superior product in PC Matic with Super Shield. If you've still some time left on your other subscription, you can purchase ours and give it a try. If before the other expires you decide you don't like our product, you're entitled to a full refund, no questions asked within 30 days of purchase. 

As for running another product along side your main A/V, it's never recommended to have more than one antivirus running at a time as they can cause conflict, instability and potentially make your pc less secure.

If you've any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Tx :)

Tks Tx - I knew that PCMatic had a lot of good things overall for a computer but was not sure that it handled antivirus.  BD has been rated at or near the top for a long time for antivirus and I have used it for years.

Sorry for the delay justme and I see Devin replied to your other topic. I hope his response helps. 

Tx