PC Magnum will launch buuuuuut...

So, I can launch PC Magnum but I can't login, nor access, "My PCs", the User Guides, nor do the Free Scan.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program  but I get the same result. My PC Matic works good though. 

• 7 months later...

Hi @physiomech3

To resolve the issue with the PC Magnum program being unresponsive:

1) Download and install the free Revo uninstaller from the link below and use that to uninstall PC Magnum completely. 

If you get an error message from the program uninstaller while running Revo, just click that message closed then hit the Next button in Revo to continue with the uninstall. Use the advanced scan option. How to use the Revo Uninstaller

2) Download the settings cleaning tool. This will ensure your PC Magnum cache is cleared. 

• Once the file is downloaded, open it to run it.  You will be prompted whether you want to allow it to run, choose yes. 
  • Next, it will extract the files and open a command prompt.
  • You will see a small grey window with a message that reads:  "Are you sure you want to Delete all Internet Explorer Settings".  Right below this message, click the box located beside "Delete Personal Settings", then click "Reset".
  • Another small grey box will appear with a list of items that are to be cleaned.  Once there is a green check mark beside all of the items listed, click "Close"
  • This will prompt another command that will clear all cached items from your browser add ons followed by another window that states "Deleting History".  Allow this to complete.  Once it is complete, the Command window will disappear. The tool has completed.
  • Restart your computer. <<Very Important!

3) When the computer is powered back on, download and reinstall PC Magnum

Once the program is installed, launch the application, and login to run the scan. 

Let us know if this does not resolve the issue.