Sign in to follow this  
Yeahhao

Need help

That really depends on the nature of the virus and if it's something that there are known solutions for remediation. 

On 4/24/2019 at 9:50 PM, Tx Redneck said:

That really depends on the nature of the virus and if it's something that there are known solutions for remediation.  

Are there  any free apps that can be used to defend against them on computer?

There are lots of free AV suites; MS Defender from Microsoft; AVAST is good...look here:

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-free-antivirus,review-6003.html

You can't beat paid for though as this will give you full coverage, support and have full options for recovery without getting diverted to a paywall for removal.

Before installing on an infected machine you would be well advised to pop over to our 'Have I Been Hijacked' forum and get a full scan done by one of the trusted Malware Techs.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:18 PM, nigsy said:

There are lots of free AV suites; MS Defender from Microsoft; AVAST is good...look here:

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-free-antivirus,review-6003.html

You can't beat paid for though as this will give you full coverage, support and have full options for recovery without getting diverted to a paywall for removal.

Before installing on an infected machine you would be well advised to pop over to our 'Have I Been Hijacked' forum and get a full scan done by one of the trusted Malware Techs.

Thank you for your idea,just in case, what else should i do to keep your computer safe?

3 hours ago, Yeahhao said:

Thank you for your idea,just in case, what else should i do to keep your computer safe?

A few things:

• A good clean recovery back up incase the worst happens
  • As discussed a good AV suite
  • Browser Ad-blockers and other tools like 'Noscript' that block java scripts from running
  • Don't open unsolicited emails claiming to be refunds from Amazon etc

And probably a lot more besides!!

Even the best AV protection in the world can't protect against stupid humans!!

10 hours ago, Nicemeet said:

I can't understand it unless you don't use your computer.What I understand by "keep your computer safe" is to prevent certain viruses or other program.

Backup all the data for your computer and add a password to an important folder and account,as for how to unlock password,you can click it:

Or download Windows explorer to manage all the files on computer:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx

I removed your link that shows and has software to bypass windows passwords. Per the rules we all agree to when we signup here on the forums, we don't allow such software to be posted. Thanks for understanding.

https://forums.pcpitstop.com/guidelines/

7) Do not ask for, offer to supply, or post links to, copies of commercial software, MP3s, movies, CD Keys, Product Keys, Serial Numbers, etc. or other intellectual property for which you do not hold the copyright. Do not post full copies of copyrighted articles from elsewhere on the Internet, post a link to the article instead. You may discuss how to install and get any Peer to Peer Network program to work. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and Limewire, just to name a few. However, any discussions on how to circumvent copy protection, obtaining any kind of illegal software, MP3's, movies, etc., will be removed without notice. Do not ask for or submit ways or means to bypass or remove computer passwords.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:29 PM, Nicemeet said:

I can't understand it unless you don't use your computer.What I understand by "keep your computer safe" is to prevent certain viruses or other program.

Backup all the data for your computer and add a password to an important folder and account,as for how to unlock password,you can click it:

Or download Windows explorer to manage all the files on computer:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx

Google knows more than you do,i don't mean any harm,as for how to keep the computer safe or prevent virus invasion.According the Google,know and install some anti-virus software on computer.

And as you said,add a password to an important folder and accoun.I agree with you,just install a cracking tool for password,as for how to backup all data.i am sure everyone knows anbout it.

It would seem to me that you must not have understood the reply to OP given by the Administrator Tx Redneck.  He specifically pointed out the part of the Terms of Use that prohibits the discussion of how to bypass or break passwords... and you turn around and recommend that they install a cracking tool.:nono:

I suspect your time on this forum will be short lived.