Change Mode

Ridiculously Slow Computer - ISP Tests are Normal

I have a Dell all-in-one computer running Windows 10 (AMD E2-Series - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive) using a wired connection.  Internet speeds are ridiculously slow.  I am paying for 300 mps and the highest speed I've gotten in speed testing is 28 mps download speed.  TDS Telecom is my provider and has been out twice this week.  They replaced the router, did multiple tests and found nothing wrong.  Testing on their equipment using my connections is near 300 mps.  Another tech came out today to try and figure it out - same thing.  Works fine on his equipment, but not on mine.  My wireless connection is fine with my other devices - the wired PC is the issue.  My NIC is 1 gb.  I've checked all the usual stuff that would clog up the computer and found nothing unusual.  Can someone recommend what I can do to resolve this?  It seems to be a PC related issue.  I use Norton and Malwarebytes.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

I have a Dell all-in-one computer running Windows 10 (AMD E2-Series - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive) using a wired connection.  Internet speeds are ridiculously slow.  I am paying for 300 mps and the highest speed I've gotten in speed testing is 28 mps download speed.  TDS Telecom is my provider and has been out twice this week.  They replaced the router, did multiple tests and found nothing wrong.  Testing on their equipment using my connections is near 300 mps.  Another tech came out today to try and figure it out - same thing.  Works fine on his equipment, but not on mine.  My wireless connection is fine with my other devices - the wired PC is the issue.  My NIC is 1 gb.  I've checked all the usual stuff that would clog up the computer and found nothing unusual. In Task Manager, my memory usage is at 75%. 

Can someone recommend what I can do to resolve this?  It seems to be a PC related issue.  I use Norton and Malwarebytes.  Any suggestions are appreciated.